Cultivated Reef

Emma's First Reef (fluval spec V)

jbb

Paandemonium

There have been a few members of the Nano-Reef family that have been nice enough to donate a few items for Emmas tank.

Lawnman sent Frags

13473252915_e8f7cd67fc.jpg

Benny sent some lighting parts

13540518844_71fca14aee.jpg

Veng/Tailes , Serenityreef, Kat

they have all offered frags, I just haven't collected as of yet.

Thank you all so much , Emma and I will get pics of everything soon

ADD ME TO THE LIST
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ADD ME TO THE LIST

Seriously ?

How about some live rock? Or zoas? Lol

I'm not requesting anything. If you want to send her something, that is awesome, but its whatever you feel like sending. lol

She does like zoas , and shrooms.

Paandemonium

Seriously ?

I'm not requesting anything. If you want to send her something that is awesome, but its whatever you feel like sending. lol

She does like zoas , and shrooms.

So serious, if you can start em young you can avoid things like them asking for ultra money. Who needs raves when you can have reefs??

PM me an address and I'll see what I can pull together for next week :)

Ms. Emma was so disgusted with her Daddy's 90 gallon mess that she took all the people over to her Fish Tank this past weekend. Little showoff.

:( I was shown up by a 5 yr old

frankdontsurf

That's awesome. I got into this hobby because I fell in love with a reef I dove while hunting. My kids walk up to the tank once a day for a minute at most to see if I added anything they say I have an illness they call it "tankitis" their mother isn't amused at all. Working on the tank is me time not family time and that wasn't the intention. Happy thread!

If you need some free-be's just shoot me $10 for shipping. I will have a care package coming your way.

Consider it, pay it forward.

-D

If you need some free-be's just shoot me $10 for shipping. I will have a care package coming your way.

Consider it, pay it forward.

-D

PM sent

Cameron6796

^^^^ yep

Lol her tank will have coral or no? If yes it will fill in faster then yours to... I joke but we are all jealous

Archived