Coral Vue Hydros

Rob's 5 gallon TANK

treborzelev

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The rose isn't looking so hot, something happen to it?

Yeah i just had scrubbed the tank down and he was still t.o.ed since his tentacles usually are touching the glass im cleaning.

Really how are you able to keep that many fish in that little tank.... and how has the nem not gotten into the powerhead? You are like the David Blaine of nanoreefs.... simply magic.

New additions

DSC_0002_zps3468d114.jpg

what kind of fishie is this?

is it a mandarin goby? it is beautiful!

and wow, i though MY 8g was crowded

like HK. you take it to another level. ha!

looks like things are going well though. good luck!

The TANK is still alive and kickin, the nigrura chromis did sadly dissapear never to be seen again overnite a few weeks ago. They say if you want 3 chromis get at least 5 of them so maybe it was meant to be. (finally modified my heater to fit outside of the display tank!!)

DSC_0006_zps4ddd302c.jpg

DSC_0033_zps48867846.jpg

DSC_0030_zps6a7a5ed7.jpg

DSC_0035_zps289b3b67.jpg

Really how are you able to keep that many fish in that little tank.... and how has the nem not gotten into the powerhead? You are like the David Blaine of nanoreefs.... simply magic.

Hocus Pocus!

I am obsessed with the tank and keeping the abundance of livestock fed and happy and everything else kind of falls into place.

thank you!

what kind of fishie is this?

is it a mandarin goby? it is beautiful!

and wow, i though MY 8g was crowded

like HK. you take it to another level. ha!

looks like things are going well though. good luck!

Yes it is like HK in here lol but really every creature has found its own space and it seems to work out! Yes that is a target mandarin or a yellow spotted mandarin dragonet. Thank you

Looking good as of last photos dude!

It sure is coming along!

• 2 weeks later...

the reef gods are looking over you. mandarin in a 5g tank? bubble tip in a 5g tank? dottyback in a 5g tank? 2 full grown clowns in a 5 g tank? ALL those in a 5g tank? the force is strong with this one =).

the reef gods are looking over you. mandarin in a 5g tank? bubble tip in a 5g tank? dottyback in a 5g tank? 2 full grown clowns in a 5 g tank? ALL those in a 5g tank? the force is strong with this one =).

HA! I think ive got something going here. I would like to work on acquiring some nice coral pieces now that the fish situation is at capacity.

Yeh, I watch dottybacks attack other fish through the glass at my lfs, good luck to you sir. This is quite an entertaining thread.

He (Pseudochromis fridmani) is now mister mellow due to the yellow watchman teaching him a lesson his first night in the tank. He is also much less aggressive that the purple dottybacks you might be thinking of. Thanks for the support!

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go!

This makes me feel better about my clown pair in my 8 gallo . I thought I was going to have to sell them but now I'm going to try and make it work.

crazy awesome... a new FTS from the side?

OH yeah!

No problem with the RBTA moving?

No theres no where else for him to go lol...I used to move him off of the back wall with a credit card and I think that taught him to stay put.

Update!

(dinnertime)

DSC_0031_zpsc6cea694.jpg

Archived