SaltCritters.com

Rob's 5 gallon TANK

treborzelev

What tends to be most important to a fish tank of any kind is consistency. Treborzelev has found something that works, his tank is great! He's sharing not asking for advice. Keep it up!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
treborzelev

What tends to be most important to a fish tank of any kind is consistency. Treborzelev has found something that works, his tank is great! He's sharing not asking for advice. Keep it up!

BIGAL!! thank you!

Man I love this so much..

HAHA

BIGAL!! thank you!

HAHA

Dude.. we need even MORE pics like I wanna see 50 pics. Post some!!! Hahahha

treborzelev

Dude.. we need even MORE pics like I wanna see 50 pics. Post some!!!

DSC_0137_zps61ab49da.jpg

DSC_0076_zpsd82f9941.jpg

DSC_0068_zps166eb9ae.jpg

DSC_0025_zpsad0095d1.jpg

Man... that dragon is so so so amazing. My LFS has these guys EVERYWHERE and they all look so healthy/ happy!!

I seriously wish to get one someday.

Really dig the build. Love the picture from the far end of the tank. Neat seeing a small peninsula style tank.

treborzelev

wow very well done sir. like i said before its overstocked to hell but you make it work.

This carbon dosing is truly amazing i have to say...last water change on 4/29 and the nitrates are still at .25! Phosphate ammonia and nitrate all at zero. Calcium remains high and a little calicium boost now and then is no big. I think Ive really found a balance between my feedings and my livestock...that being said I really do think Ive got juuuust enought room for a sexy shrimp and MAYBE a nano seahorse...need to read alot first (about the nano seahorse, the shrimp are no issue)..those things will really make the display like no other!

Really dig the build. Love the picture from the far end of the tank. Neat seeing a small peninsula style tank.

Thanks for the compliment! They are becoming more and more rare lol

treborzelev

Whoa! what is THIS? Long brown and stringy with black stripes..grabbing particles in its tentacles

Terebellidae-found it!

DSC_0004_zpsb2c618b6.jpg

Whoa! what is THIS? Long brown and stringy with black stripes..grabbing particles in its tentacles

Terebellidae-found it!

DSC_0004_zpsb2c618b6.jpg

Spaghetti worm! They are a great sand bed inhabitant. Keep him.

Looks fantastic man! I thought seahorses needed a TON of space? They're pretty neat though, seen them at the LFS a few times but they sold so quickly haha..

I like the anenome you have in there really awesome!

treborzelev

Looks fantastic man! I thought seahorses needed a TON of space? They're pretty neat though, seen them at the LFS a few times but they sold so quickly haha..

I like the anenome you have in there really awesome!

HAHA I love those anemones! The clowns are all over them!

Actually my LFS has many seahorses and even has some baby seahorses so thats one reason im contemplating it.I said if they can train them to eat frozen im in.

IDK they may "need" a large tank but the advantage we have to keeping seahorses is that our small tank size almost ensures that they will get some food while they are attached to a post. Also my livestock are not very aggressive when it comes to food so i think they would have a good chance!

Archived