ReefCleaners.org

Nanofreaks >1 of softness

Nanofreak79

I don't have those yet, yet. I'm saving for a big single polyp purchase though.....ninja style!

very quick growers. awesome little coral. i love my jokers. not the best/prettiest zoa but still nice

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

I guess he has jokers, I was saying. He also has a few others I spyed. I probably wait on those since I need to buy my light, 60 gallon and this polyp I've been after.

I guess he has jokers, I was saying. He also has a few others I spyed. I probably wait on those since I need to buy my light, 60 gallon and this polyp I've been after.

re phrase the question, what do you want? lol

Nanofreak79

Night crawlers, dark Phoenix, Woodstock and margarittaville.....first ones for sure. I've been hunting those for ever. There the real xmens, and he finally got them again. He had them years ago, but they all melted.

Nanofreak79

Nothing new to report other than some Dino's on the sand bed. Threw in a few snails to take care of that. Waiting just a bit longer to throw some more coral in and get another picture. I did move the tank to the kitchen counter. Hmmmmm......maybe another tank was taking its place.

Nanofreak79

I have a 20 long being made, and upgrading the 34 to a 60 shallow.....another DB. The 20 should be done this coming week hopefully. I'll be taking my time on that one and putting effort and cash into my current tanks. I can't upgrade the 34 until I move, but I'll have the tank at least.

Nanofreak79

It's still up. I haven't added anything to it though. I'm debating on setting up a custom built 20L or keep playing with this.

The tank is doing well and algae is gone from the sand. I just need to buy some softies for it. Right now it's a little boring, or bland looking.

Just take a few frags from all your tanks and add some lol you've got enough I'm sure.

That thing will be superb in no time.

• 2 weeks later...
Nanofreak79

Well, it's with great sadness that I remove this from my sig. :( I got a custom 20 long built and will be setting this up instead. I'll be using the rock to seed the new tank. Look for another more long lasting build thread and thank all who followed. The build should be pretty sweet.

Come to poppa lol !!! It was a great tank even with it's short lifespan,although it shall be resurrected soon enough my friend ;)

Nanofreak79
Very true lol. Did you happen to see the little question at the bottom of my last message ?

I'll double check?

Archived