Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reef Cleaners, small order ?

ClownTriggerDude

ClownTriggerDude

Hey guys, I'm just about to start up my wife Patty's 29g BioCube with cured rock and non-live reef sand, so I want to buy some pods and other natural foods for the sand sifting creatures like for a Gobie, corals and fish. I hear great reviews about John of Reef Cleaners. When I get the 75g reef done, l'll order from then.

Problem is, I'd feel bad about purchasing such a small order, so do any of you want to share a order ?

Kevin

Hey guys, I'm just about to start up my wife Patty's 29g BioCube with cured rock and non-live reef sand, so I want to buy some pods and other natural foods for the sand sifting creatures like for a Gobie, corals and fish. I hear great reviews about John of Reef Cleaners. When I get the 75g reef done, l'll order from then.

Problem is, I'd feel bad about purchasing such a small order, so do any of you want to share a order ?

Kevin

Just purchase one of his pre-made CUC for a smaller tank size. I have purchased orders of $15-30 from him in the past with free shipping in this way. I don't think he minds at all.

Nanofreak79

Yep, his pre made cleaner packs offer free shipping. You could spend as little as $15 bucks I think? Great deal!

For real. I bought the smallest quick CUC package along with some chaeto and extra hermit shells, and received it in two days. I ordered it just to supplement my current CUC. Supplement, yea right! I've got a few clean up crews worth of snails! Plus, two random hermit crabs snuck in as well. Super happy with my order, and will be happy when the algae is gone.

ClownTriggerDude

Lol,...yes !

I need to start the "Group Get Together" thread again before everyone gets busy for spring.

I'd really like to meet and see local people's tanks and equipment !

Kevin

Archived