Cultivated Reef

Bubble Tip Anemone questions

PiscesFish

If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would go with the NanoBoxReef lights. Unfortunately they weren't an option last year. I saw them at Reefstock a week and a half ago. They're really sleek, good control options and pretty powerful.

You don't really need to do any wiring per se. In fact, the NanoBox lights would likely fit inside the hood in place of the stock lights. I can't say for sure because I know the BioCube hood dimensions, but not the JBJ NC. Best bet is to take the hood off, remove the acrylic light cover and measure your dimensions inside. Compare that to the dimensions of the NanoBox Flare or Tide. Here are there dimensions: 5"x3"x1.25"

If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would go with the NanoBoxReef lights. Unfortunately they weren't an option last year. I saw them at Reefstock a week and a half ago. They're really sleek, good control options and pretty powerful.

You don't really need to do any wiring per se. In fact, the NanoBox lights would likely fit inside the hood in place of the stock lights. I can't say for sure because I know the BioCube hood dimensions, but not the JBJ NC. Best bet is to take the hood off, remove the acrylic light cover and measure your dimensions inside. Compare that to the dimensions of the NanoBox Flare or Tide. Here are there dimensions: 5"x3"x1.25"

Alrighty. Well, I just sent an email on the Nanobox website.

And that sounds good. I shall do that after I start communicating with the person from Nanobox :)

Archived