• blue tubb's
    • Blondie's
    • Sunny d's
    • Yoda's
    • Radioactive dragon eye's
    • Purple people eater's
    • Krak's
    • Nuclear green's

I've been out of the hobby for a couple years but love all the color morphs that have popped up since then. It seemed Z's and P's were just really starting to become popular when I drained my tank. I really like the Darth Maul's probably because I've seen them in person. Really wish the LFS would sell them to me. All time favorite is still PPE though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the flaming sun to. They are slow growers for me.

is this a glenn morph or is it actually available at other places..? would love to own one.

is this a glenn morph or is it actually available at other places..? would love to own one.

I don't think they are all that rare. Although I haven't received another colony since the first one I got a long time ago. I probably should have kept some but I just assumed I would be able to get more...no such luck.

I don't think they are all that rare. Although I haven't received another colony since the first one I got a long time ago. I probably should have kept some but I just assumed I would be able to get more...no such luck.

get some off lawn or kg

I've been out of the hobby for a couple years but love all the color morphs that have popped up since then. It seemed Z's and P's were just really starting to become popular when I drained my tank. I really like the Darth Maul's probably because I've seen them in person. Really wish the LFS would sell them to me. All time favorite is still PPE though.

oh yea i need to add those in!

No Glenn didn't name that one.

Well you know were to get some if you need them. Sure Kyle will hook you up :P lmao
No Glenn didn't name that one. Well you know were to get some if you need them. Sure Kyle will hook you up :P lmao

Hey now! Sendin off my zoas?! Lol mine are slow growing as well. And I'm pretty sure I saw another seller on eBay selling the same thing with a different name for way more so they're definitely out there.

Hey now! Sendin off my zoas?! Lol mine are slow growing as well. And I'm pretty sure I saw another seller on eBay selling the same thing with a different name for way more so they're definitely out there.

i would not be surprised. they look like they can sell for 15pp easy.

a lot of people on ebay really like pushing the price per polyp limit because they know people will pay for it. i was literally watching $75pp utter chaos sell all night and truly amazed by it.

Nanofreak79

http://s905.photobucket.com/user/jblaze2579/media/image_zpsc5648e44.jpg.html'>image_zpsc5648e44.jpgOne of my faves, the shazaam! I lost my colony a year ago, do to unexplained meltdown. It's a hard polyp to find, or the real deal anyway.

i would not be surprised. they look like they can sell for 15pp easy. a lot of people on ebay really like pushing the price per polyp limit because they know people will pay for it. i was literally watching $75pp utter chaos sell all night and truly amazed by it.
It's sad to see how out of control this whole zoa/paly has gotten. It's usually best to buy from a person who is not in it to make a ton of money but spread the love. I won't pay $1,000 fork kracks, that are really just a morph of another polyp....redicoulus to me.

image_zpsc5648e44.jpgOne of my faves, the shazaam! I lost my colony a year ago, do to unexplained meltdown. It's a hard polyp to find, or the real deal anyway.

It's sad to see how out of control this whole zoa/paly has gotten. It's usually best to buy from a person who is not in it to make a ton of money but spread the love. I won't pay $1,000 fork kracks, that are really just a morph of another polyp....redicoulus to me.

wow a colony of shazaam is pretty amazing! and i agree with you, good prices = more happy returning customers too.

Nanofreak79
wow a colony of shazaam is pretty amazing! and i agree with you, good prices = more happy returning customers too.

Ray's reef originated the polyp, and he's a sponsor and friend on my local club. He lost his as well. Zach/digital Fishroom had some and lost his too :(

Ray's reef originated the polyp, and he's a sponsor and friend on my local club. He lost his as well. Zach/digital Fishroom had some and lost his too :(

Nature originated the polyp.

I like soooo many, but I'll say my favorite is nuclear greens. They are a pop of color and soooo hardy for me.

wow thats one of my fave's and i forgot to add it too. :( slacking

-Edit added

All of them...Most of them i cannot find...

I must find a shop who ships to Greece.. :(

or just open you're own local fish store :D

Out of the ones I own my bam bams are my favorite. I just picked this little nugget up today at the bottom of the pic kinda looked like a god of war under their lights. I'm hoping to color then up under mine, does anyone know what they are?

DA5A5834-4A7C-4AAE-8F02-BF31B40D1918_zps

Out of the ones I own my bam bams are my favorite. I just picked this little nugget up today at the bottom of the pic kinda looked like a god of war under their lights. I'm hoping to color then up under mine, does anyone know what they are?

DA5A5834-4A7C-4AAE-8F02-BF31B40D1918_zps

how much did you pick them up for? if you dont mind me asking.

how much did you pick them up for? if you dont mind me asking.

I picked them up for 50 kinda settled I really wanted these sky blue orange skirt ones outta one of the employees 1 gallon pico that they wouldn't part with.

i do not think they are GOW but a sister morph to it. (from what i can see)

and he probably dident want to part with it for good reason

Nanofreak79

Nature originated the polyp.

Lineage originated from ray, there better....sheesh!

Edit: LMK if wording is ok, even though I think we all know what I was saying.

Archived