ReefCleaners.org

My 70g Cadlights Artisan, Radion Powered SPS Reef!

Alex B

HarryPotter

New SPS tank at the store :)

16797147720_7a0ccfa8b7_k.jpg

Holy F**** thats nice! So sleek, and the tonga looks awesome. Once you get some Acros (TABLE ACROOOO!) and other SPS its going to be crazy :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Hmmmmm your not far from Reef Savvy ;)

OMG! IM 27 MINUTES FROM REEF SAVVY! IM GOING TO GO THERE TODAY TO DROOL AT ALL THE TANKS

Edit:

Aww they're closed on weekends. Do they JUST sell tanks, or coral/equipment as well?

I want that yuma!

When it spits a baby, ill send one your way! I want a frag of the Maul Porites fingerscrossed

Holy F**** thats nice! So sleek, and the tonga looks awesome. Once you get some Acros (TABLE ACROOOO!) and other SPS its going to be crazy :)

Thanks! Its almost ready for coral. its been up about 2 months.

Hmmmmm your not far from Reef Savvy ;)

:P

OMG! IM 27 MINUTES FROM REEF SAVVY! IM GOING TO GO THERE TODAY TO DROOL AT ALL THE TANKS

Edit:

Aww they're closed on weekends. Do they JUST sell tanks, or coral/equipment as well?

Just tanks and stands.

Looking good man. :)

Thanks homie! Your tank is looking amazing also. Wish i had some camera skills.

Whats up everyone. Haven't been on much lately, super busy with the store and all, but i had to get some NR surfing in today!

Took some new pics today. Moved things around a bit, and got some new pieces. Color is not 100% on my sps, its good, but not great. I think the tech-m dosing the last couple months made me loose some color. Good news is bryopsis is under control. Im happy the tank is growing out finally. Now its auto pilot, and let it grow! Lots of nice pieces still on the frag rack that ill be mounting soon.

17741203545_91070a86f3_h.jpgDSC_0218 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17741201035_32d4c98dcb_h.jpgDSC_0220 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17120868273_2861f7eea2_h.jpgDSC_0225 by alex barreto, on Flickr

Very happy about this piece. It gets better everyday!

17553387298_afd78380fb_h.jpgDSC_0229 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17118712014_6b498de147_h.jpgDSC_0231 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17738601842_fd24dae908_h.jpgDSC_0234 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17118706684_f9868cb822_h.jpgDSC_0237 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17741547081_e9f2c5a7b1_h.jpgDSC_0238 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17553409508_1b5a8b13c5_h.jpgDSC_0240 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17553404638_dd09231755_h.jpgDSC_0242 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17554921959_d9b37964f4_h.jpgDSC_0243 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17741532031_f9252915cf_h.jpgDSC_0266 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17118686534_1f2073c59c_h.jpgDSC_0272 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17738576742_089beba393_h.jpgDSC_0214 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17120829583_a560cc39fd_h.jpgDSC_0216 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17738570732_9c87a487d2_h.jpgDSC_0217 by alex barreto, on Flickr

This stuff deserves to be brought to the next page. I was lucky enough to see this tank in person over the weekend and I can say the pics don't fully do justice. Everything is looking great Alex. Keep it up buddy!

This stuff deserves to be brought to the next page. I was lucky enough to see this tank in person over the weekend and I can say the pics don't fully do justice. Everything is looking great Alex. Keep it up buddy!

Thanks man! I'm pretty happy with the tank right now.

Is it true what andy told me today?

Yes sir, unfortunately it is. Pm me if you have any questions man!

When it spits a baby, ill send one your way! I want a frag of the Maul Porites fingerscrossed

Your taste in eye candy is one of the best. Have you seen my Phoenix Montipora? That and the darth are 2 of my holy grails.

Your taste in eye candy is one of the best. Have you seen my Phoenix Montipora? That and the darth are 2 of my holy grails.

You can't have TWO holy grails! That's like saying you have two best friends... ;)

It will take me like 2 hours to find a pic on your thread...lol...post up a pic!

If you have the true phoenix monti with blue polyps ill be jelly

You can't have TWO holy grails! That's like saying you have two best friends... ;)

okay. I have a list of Holy Grail corals and these 2 are on them.

It will take me like 2 hours to find a pic on your thread...lol...post up a pic!

I don't think you can handle the sexiness you reef raft hoarder you. :P

okay okay. here ya go.

P4050152.JPG

lilmatty5dimes

Yes sir, unfortunately it is. Pm me if you have any questions man!

damn that sucks man. hope the best to ya. GL

okay. I have a list of Holy Grail corals and these 2 are on them.

I don't think you can handle the sexiness you reef raft hoarder you. :P

okay okay. here ya go.

P4050152.JPG

:scarry: Love it...wait wait...Is that a challenge??.... I can handle sexiness for days...ill just drop this here

17292696353_3d31c51535_h.jpgDSC_0399 by alex barreto, on Flickr

YOU'RE A BAD ASS! That's a dark coloration for Phoenix though, AquaSD sells something similar - calls it Rising Phoenix. And the coral that got featured on RB was called Phoenix suns.

Here's the colony growing at my LFS - I hope mine gets to be this way soon

20141214_165820.jpg

YOU'RE A BAD ASS! That's a dark coloration for Phoenix though, AquaSD sells something similar - calls it Rising Phoenix. And the coral that got featured on RB was called Phoenix suns.

Here's the colony growing at my LFS - I hope mine gets to be this way soon

20141214_165820.jpg

The colony looks beautifulllll...the shot I posted up wasn't a pheonix. It's a reefraft nauti spiral that I've had a couple months, starting to grow out nice now. I really like the pheonix monti. That and the jason fox beach bum are the last 2 Montis on my list.

The colony looks beautifulllll...the shot I posted up wasn't a pheonix. It's a reefraft nauti spiral that I've had a couple months, starting to grow out nice now. I really like the pheonix monti. That and the jason fox beach bum are the last 2 Montis on my list.

Doh. It's supposed to get some green right? The nauti? Since you're in the business now, please keep me in mind for some Orange Passion. I know the going rate, I'm hoping for a deal. Living Reef had a piece at my swap and I should have bought it. Hindsight.

And rouge millie

Serious Coral action going on. Love all the pics here. Tank is maturing nicely

Thanks man!

Doh. It's supposed to get some green right? The nauti? Since you're in the business now, please keep me in mind for some Orange Passion. I know the going rate, I'm hoping for a deal. Living Reef had a piece at my swap and I should have bought it. Hindsight.

And rouge millie

Yes the nauti gets a little green when it grows out. I have both those pieces and they will be ready to frag in a couple weeks. The Rouge is ready now actually. Ill pm you.

Archived