inTank Media Baskets

My 70g Cadlights Artisan, Radion Powered SPS Reef!

Alex B

Hot damn,that rock work is sick Alex !!!

Soooo,pleaseeee tell me you'll have some killer sps and Zoa's in your store !! I need a new place to shop lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot damn,that rock work is sick Alex !!!

Soooo,pleaseeee tell me you'll have some killer sps and Zoa's in your store !! I need a new place to shop lol.

We have a lot of nice stuff at the store!! It takes time to collect all the LE and designer stuff though. I just finished my sps growout and its cycling now. Little by little I'll start building my collection and farming. After Reefapalooza i plan to dedicate a lot of time to building my coral growout, and expanding on the designer corals.

Great looking set up.

Thanks!!

Your addiction hobby can now be written off as a business expense. Genius!

What's up Ark!! The hobby has definitely reached a new level!

Hi Alex! :flower:

Hello there! Just peeked in your thread. Tanks looks good Kat.

We'll see man. This weekend is gonna be crazy. I'm getting ready to leave for Vegas and I have family in town. Let me know on that sunburst anthia and I may not have a choice but to stop by this weekend!

Sick looking tank. Love the Tonga.

Thanks man! I'll keep you informed about the Anthias

lilmatty5dimes

The address is 895 fox valley drive longwood, fl 32779.

The tonga is sick! I love working with it. In my opinion it suits long tanks really well.

Wait till Wednesday to pass by! I'll be out hang picking all day tomorrow. I'll have a lot of cool stuff, plus I can meet ya and give you some deals!

Dang I met up with a guy yesterday by universal on the same road your now and punched in the address Andy gave me and you were only 22 miles so said what the hell and dropped by. Asked if you were there and the girl said you were out getting stuff all day. Headbanger. The good news is the drive from the guys house to your shop was way worse than the drive home. Which was pretty much all highway. Shop definitely is going to be awesome once you get it up and running fully. Love the floors wish I could do something like that to my garage. And that tonga branch. Lol I'll definitely make the drive over again. Until next time. L

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whats up everyone. Haven't been on much lately, super busy with the store and all, but i had to get some NR surfing in today!

Took some new pics today. Moved things around a bit, and got some new pieces. Color is not 100% on my sps, its good, but not great. I think the tech-m dosing the last couple months made me loose some color. Good news is bryopsis is under control. Im happy the tank is growing out finally. Now its auto pilot, and let it grow! Lots of nice pieces still on the frag rack that ill be mounting soon.

17741203545_91070a86f3_h.jpgDSC_0218 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17741201035_32d4c98dcb_h.jpgDSC_0220 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17120868273_2861f7eea2_h.jpgDSC_0225 by alex barreto, on Flickr

Very happy about this piece. It gets better everyday!

17553387298_afd78380fb_h.jpgDSC_0229 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17118712014_6b498de147_h.jpgDSC_0231 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17738601842_fd24dae908_h.jpgDSC_0234 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17118706684_f9868cb822_h.jpgDSC_0237 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17741547081_e9f2c5a7b1_h.jpgDSC_0238 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17553409508_1b5a8b13c5_h.jpgDSC_0240 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17553404638_dd09231755_h.jpgDSC_0242 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17554921959_d9b37964f4_h.jpgDSC_0243 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17741532031_f9252915cf_h.jpgDSC_0266 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17118686534_1f2073c59c_h.jpgDSC_0272 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17738576742_089beba393_h.jpgDSC_0214 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17120829583_a560cc39fd_h.jpgDSC_0216 by alex barreto, on Flickr

17738570732_9c87a487d2_h.jpgDSC_0217 by alex barreto, on Flickr

lilmatty5dimes

i'm doing good man. i just scored pretty good yesterday. just posted a few pics. got a tck gumdrop for $50. and 5 acan for $140. tank has been neglected so its not up to par but that should be changing here.

oh i still need to see the shop. trying to spread the word of RC for ya. andy been talking about ya as well saying some good things about the store.

i'm doing good man. i just scored pretty good yesterday. just posted a few pics. got a tck gumdrop for $50. and 5 acan for $140. tank has been neglected so its not up to par but that should be changing here.

oh i still need to see the shop. trying to spread the word of RC for ya. andy been talking about ya as well saying some good things about the store.

Cool man. Thanks for the good word. The store is almost done. I've had a lot of setbacks with equipent. All the coral systems have been delayed by 4 weeks. If they aren't done this month, I'm going to loose it. Hopefully in another month I can call it done.

lilmatty5dimes

damn. what's been happening to the tanks and equipment? i still want to take the sps tank home with just like how it is. lol good luck getting everything up and the store running.

damn. what's been happening to the tanks and equipment? i still want to take the sps tank home with just like how it is. lol good luck getting everything up and the store running.

Tank manf are taking forever on the tanks. We are using some temp tanks, but the new frag tanks are baller. Thats basically the biggest hold up.

Looking great in there dude! How's the business going? Updated reef shop pics? Who's making the tanks for the shop?

Wow! Tank looks amazing! I'm jelly.

Thanks Rog! Jelly about what...your tank is ballin right now

Looking great in there dude! How's the business going? Updated reef shop pics? Who's making the tanks for the shop?

Thanks man! I'll get some shots of the store soon. It's been going ok though. Starting to pick up now. I don't want to say whose is making the tanks...but there was a 12 week lead time on them. I can say this...baller tanks

Archived