SaltCritters.com

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

lol can't sell the shet if nobody knows you have it. Maybe you can update the site in exchange for corals :lol:

I need to learn to write code cause a ton of people have asked me already lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, your collection has sure grown sine I checked in last. Things are looking great, awesome pictures as well :D.

Thanks! Since I work around coral a lot I do end up taking a lot home lol... its a bad habit haha

The babies

16059114191_439c0a84d5_c.jpg

At work I had to trim some chalices back and well, some get odd dead spots... bad for the chalice good for the person that wants frags! Soon to have them healed up and growing

15441407183_5b0c99f023_c.jpg

Sexy Corals Rimless Rainbow

15885787538_01de270bc9_c.jpg

Wild, from work... so I guess its the ESL Frozen Lava chalice lol

16072523392_3b711e8a7c_c.jpg

Orange Rind(not orange, such deceptive naming lol)

15887456497_eb5f7680fe_c.jpg

Sexy Coral's Sexy Monster chalice, easily one of my favorites

16047420986_ebe9da4853_c.jpg

Well enough. Actually at "work" right now. That's quoted because I'm really surfing N-R, watching football and doing literally anything to get away from the desk. :happy:

Other than that, It's snowing and I'm angry that my week just started cause Snowbird is gonna have 2+ ft of powder by the end of the day.

How are you these days?

Moved the anemones... I think they're doing a lot better here, at least the big one is, the two others don't really care.

15453564703_0424b14b1e_c.jpg

Clownfish still do not give two s**ts about the nems.

Current livestock excluding coral

1 x Proaquatix Flurry Clownfish

1 x Bali Aquarich Picasso

4 x Skunk Cleaner shrimp(who pay more attention to the anemones than the clownfish)

1 x Peppermint shrimp

1 x Sixline wrasse

1 x Blue/ Green reef chromis(if I find tiny ones ill add four more)

Well enough. Actually at "work" right now. That's quoted because I'm really surfing N-R, watching football and doing literally anything to get away from the desk. :happy:

Other than that, It's snowing and I'm angry that my week just started cause Snowbird is gonna have 2+ ft of powder by the end of the day.

How are you these days?

Haha aint life grand :P

Its really hot down here, doesn't even feel like christmas :(

All is pretty good for me right now, I like my job and I'm getting a lotttt of coral out of it lol I got overbooked for photography yesterday(which I never imagined would happen) and school is coming to a close again. I think I'm going to continue going back for paramedics or nursing or something lol all that is left is getting to the gym more often...we need to spark up the NR weight loss thread again lol

haha yeah, I lost mah six pack between a super lazy fall and Thanksgiving. I hate gyms (sweaty douches) so I don't have a membership to any of them. Usually Skiing eliminates this problem but the snow hasn't been so good this winter and I've only been up a few times. Been casually jogging here and there but otherwise I'm gettin "pudgy".

haha yeah, I lost mah six pack between a super lazy fall and Thanksgiving. I hate gyms (sweaty douches) so I don't have a membership to any of them. Usually Skiing eliminates this problem but the snow hasn't been so good this winter and I've only been up a few times. Been casually jogging here and there but otherwise I'm gettin "pudgy".

I agree with you on the sweaty douches lol, I'm starting to go with my friend Renzo as working out with men is sooo much better than working out with women lol

I must squat till I cant squat no more

All is pretty good for me right now, I like my job and I'm getting a lotttt of coral out of it lol I got overbooked for photography yesterday(which I never imagined would happen) and school is coming to a close again. I think I'm going to continue going back for paramedics or nursing or something lol all that is left is getting to the gym more often...we need to spark up the NR weight loss thread again lol

January 1st lets do a NR weight losing comp :).

Ha.. Christmas in Florida. Everbody just loves a Christmas morning with temperatures in the 80's. :/

The corals look great btw.. i lurk on your thread too much :(

January 1st lets do a NR weight losing comp :).

YES, I plan on going to the Nash frag swap in April and I need dah bod

Ha.. Christmas in Florida. Everbody just loves a Christmas morning with temperatures in the 80's. :/

The corals look great btw.. i lurk on your thread too much :(

Ugh I want it to drop a little lol at least 60 >.<

Be more active :P I have 60 something lurkers lol

Who needs Nash when you've got 2 months till the Florida Frag Swap in Tampa and if you see the list of vendors the 5 hour drive is beyond worth it.

Isn't ESL a sponsor too?

Sexy Corals Rimless Rainbow

15885787538_01de270bc9_c.jpg

Wild, from work... so I guess its the ESL Frozen Lava chalice lol

16072523392_3b711e8a7c_c.jpg

Orange Rind(not orange, such deceptive naming lol)

15887456497_eb5f7680fe_c.jpg

Sexy Coral's Sexy Monster chalice, easily one of my favorites

16047420986_ebe9da4853_c.jpg

I love them all...very nice pics and collection...

You should come to Coral Fest on January 10th in Dallas, just sayin....

Who needs Nash when you've got 2 months till the Florida Frag Swap in Tampa and if you see the list of vendors the 5 hour drive is beyond worth it.

Isn't ESL a sponsor too?

Lol I'll be there too, gotta love on my local-ish people first

Yeah I'm going for Jason Fox lol I'll be there as a volunteer :)

I'll have to ask, we probably are. We usually supply the touch tanks and such

I love them all...very nice pics and collection...

You should come to Coral Fest on January 10th in Dallas, just sayin....

Thank you :)

I was thinking of going, it would be a great networking opportunity, need some clients up that way, perfect middle ground :)

Lol I'll be there too, gotta love on my local-ish people first

Yeah I'm going for Jason Fox lol I'll be there as a volunteer :)

I'll have to ask, we probably are. We usually supply the touch tanks and such

Thank you :)

I was thinking of going, it would be a great networking opportunity, need some clients up that way, perfect middle ground :)

Well let me know if ya do and if you're planning to bring any to sell at the swap, I like supporting my NR people....I'm mostly going to see what the JF display looks like. I'm not really into the name game but its kind of one of those things I'd still like to see.

Well let me know if ya do and if you're planning to bring any to sell at the swap, I like supporting my NR people....I'm mostly going to see what the JF display looks like. I'm not really into the name game but its kind of one of those things I'd still like to see.

I'm really just going to hang out and take pictures lol

He usually keeps his display simple but brings SOOOO much fire

man this thread always has the sickest stuff

Thanks!!

Archived