Pod Your Reef

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Bah, "monster." Excuses, excuses from every thread of yours.

I'm not disappointed kid-o, I just wish you made better decisions when I wasn't looking.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

If you're gona do something this cool you should go 60gal+ IMO

Honestly I WISH I had the time for a large tank. It I just don't right now :(

Paandemonium

Bah, "monster." Excuses, excuses from every thread of yours.

I'm not disappointed kid-o, I just wish you made better decisions when I wasn't looking.

Hey! Which type of overflow should I use? Bean animal orrrrrrrrrr?

No time for large tank, no time for sand, next thing we know its gonna be no time for a sump and lighting!

Fuge! Lol

Your thoughts on what overflow I should use?

Hey! Which type of overflow should I use? Bean animal orrrrrrrrrr?

Fuge! Lol

Your thoughts on what overflow I should use?

Meh. Its really up to you. I would do custom cuz I'm lazyyyyyyyy. Beananimal one looks gr8 though!

You should use a ton of zoas and grow them to completely cover the bare bottom and have other corals growing up out of them kinda like gsp madness tank! It would be so cool having stuff swimming over a complete bed of zoas with rocks and corals coming out of it!

Paandemonium

Awesome can't wait to see this come alive.

Gonna start today!

Bean there is no other way!

Buahaha thanks :)

Meh. Its really up to you. I would do custom cuz I'm lazyyyyyyyy. Beananimal one looks gr8 though!

You should use a ton of zoas and grow them to completely cover the bare bottom and have other corals growing up out of them kinda like gsp madness tank! It would be so cool having stuff swimming over a complete bed of zoas with rocks and corals coming out of it!

Thats the plan :D

Clay its funny I have been planning a new tank build myself. Stand is almost done.. I had the stand built and took a look at the structure and didn't like it but likes the layout and paid for it at a reduced price. Tore it down, framed it with 2X4's and about to paint it.

I will start a thread about it soon..

Paandemonium

Clay its funny I have been planning a new tank build myself. Stand is almost done.. I had the stand built and took a look at the structure and didn't like it but likes the layout and paid for it at a reduced price. Tore it down, framed it with 2X4's and about to paint it.

I will start a thread about it soon..

Get on it! :P

SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHOOPS MY KEY BROKE!

haha :P

Paandemonium

Let me post some pictures because this thread is bare......not todo with the actual project but some coral peesures

12963278754_1284ee64c0_c.jpg
12963287054_47af5de597_c.jpg
12972433974_7bfe173789_c.jpg
12971926695_e21d0b2a0b_c.jpg
12972026483_ae1f33d1d5_c.jpg
12971808295_717b543cbf_c.jpg
12972248914_99a6371cb0_c.jpg
Paandemonium

Ohai. I need those top ones. Kthanks.

You like blondes? Me tooooo ;D

Nice pics, now get this rock wall thingy going!

Need to find the black pond foam!

I like my tanks and ladies bare ;).

I love you for a reason :) hahaha

defective_weeble

You like blondes? Me tooooo ;D

You tease. It's just not fair to show off frags like that and then let me look at this bare rock in my 20 long :P

• 2 weeks later...
Paandemonium

Update?

Twerk has been murder and the tank isnt done but next week is the week of updates, stay tuned though I'll be posting like a mini review of Reef Chicks :)

Nanofreak79
Twerk has been murder and the tank isnt done but next week is the week of updates, stay tuned though I'll be posting like a mini review of Reef Chicks :)

Clayalaleona, where's your for sale thread?

Reef chicks needs some more stock on their site. I'm sure those 2 have a ton more.

I saw them at coral con and they had some great stuff. None of that great stuff is ever on the site anymore -just the usual :(

I need to change my thread name again. This is the second time I thought someone posted to my thread and it was your thread. lol.

Archived