Innovative Marine Aquariums

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

As it turns out a couple people, vendor included got their panties in a bunch because people were buying from me and reported me on all forums resulting in me being blocked or having certain privileges revoked. Since said parties weren't mature enough to contact me and let me know the issue they had with me I had to speak with mods directly, I am now flagged as a vendor on most sites. I have no issue not selling, I'm not a store nor have I ever been(nor do I ever intend to be) but that ticked me off so all zoas that are in my tank are restricted to my tank or people in miami that wanna drop by and get some at market value/ I just give them to Aly for trades. I'm an evil vindictive person and that really ticked me off.

Sad world we live in... people complaining to get stuff for free is the norm these days. Give a new meaning and disgust for customer service.

Wish I was close to miami, I would like to see the zoa queen and all her treasures... :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its going good.. I can buyz stuffs now.. so look out for a pm soon..

I'll always have you covered :) and I'm super glad you're doing well!

Sad world we live in... people complaining to get stuff for free is the norm these days. Give a new meaning and disgust for customer service.

Wish I was close to miami, I would like to see the zoa queen and all her treasures... :P

If I told you how many people asked me for a Hallucination, Stratosphere, Krak pack for $200 shipped you'd laugh yourself all the way into an airplane down here to laugh with me lol. People are crazy but I do commend them for trying lol.

The zoa Queen is a hoarder lol with polyps growing out in half of miami x) that's my thing now, I'll give it out for free if you give me some back in 3 months, it's worked out pretty well for me. I'll probably do a feature of all the grower tanks one day, all these guys have CRAZY tanks.

In the short list of polyps I want.... Need:

RR Koala Eyes

Adonis

Breaking Bad

White Walkers

Donatello(nothing special but I like them)

Galactic Explosions(mine melted along with a ton of other stuff 6 months ago)

O. Explosions(fragged, should have it next week)

This really cool no name polyp that I saw at work(looks kinda Kraky)

Krak God( fragged, should have it in November)

In the short list of polyps I want.... Need:

RR Koala Eyes

Adonis

Breaking Bad

White Walkers

Donatello(nothing special but I like them)

Galactic Explosions(mine melted along with a ton of other stuff 6 months ago)

O. Explosions(fragged, should have it next week)

This really cool no name polyp that I saw at work(looks kinda Kraky)

Krak God( fragged, should have it in November)

I have none of these nor have I ever seen them.... hahaha. Want some GSP? I grow that like a champ.... :P

Clearly, I paid for the car and the rest of my stuff with forum sales lol I just don't sell to you because you have cooties x).

Nothin a penicillin shot won't clear up ;)

If I told you how many people asked me for a Hallucination, Stratosphere, Krak pack for $200 shipped you'd laugh yourself all the way into an airplane down here to laugh with me lol. People are crazy but I do commend them for trying lol.

Yo I'll give you a $1.72 left over on a Home Depot gift card and a packet of hospital soup crackers for that same pack and some of those cool little red n blue palys you got, and 10 polyps of buttmunchers shipped overnight priority :)

The zoa Queen is a hoarder lol with polyps growing out in half of miami x) that's my thing now, I'll give it out for free if you give me some back in 3 months, it's worked out pretty well for me. I'll probably do a feature of all the grower tanks one day, all these guys have CRAZY tanks.

I love when girls say they will give it out for free, always been my thing LOL

I have none of these nor have I ever seen them.... hahaha. Want some GSP? I grow that like a champ.... :P

I Can't grow GSP :( I feel like such a crappy collector lmao

I've killed GSP, Xenia, and my Kenya tree never dropped a branch in the 3 yrs I decided to keep it.... My method of destruction is pretty simple... water quality :) lol

Im in the same boat. I've had the same frag of gsp since I started reefing ~2 years ago and it hasnt even covered the super glue :´(

Im in the same boat. I've had the same frag of gsp since I started reefing ~2 years ago and it hasnt even covered the super glue :´(

Lucky lol

Yo I'll give you a $1.72 left over on a Home Depot gift card and a packet of hospital soup crackers for that same pack and some of those cool little red n blue palys you got, and 10 polyps of buttmunchers shipped overnight priority :)

I love when girls say they will give it out for free, always been my thing LOL

The priority overnight was the last straw! U no get anything now!!! Lol

Funny.... I like it when girls say that too lol

I've killed GSP, Xenia, and my Kenya tree never dropped a branch in the 3 yrs I decided to keep it.... My method of destruction is pretty simple... water quality :) lol

I've had leathers for like two years and they have not grown a centimeter lmaoo. Same thing with my GSP.

The priority overnight was the last straw! U no get anything now!!! Lol

But its getting colder up here and I know you Floridians still like ice packs lol

Funny.... I like it when girls say that too lol

I had a feeling you might :)

My exact problem -.- they won't usually die but they certainly won't grow at all. Everyone says leathers are the easiest but I can't get a single new branch off of them if I tried

I could get you a white walker :)

Don't hold out on me now! Lol I really like them.

Lucky lol

I think those corals just don't grow to spite me lol

But its getting colder up here and I know you Floridians still like ice packs lol

I had a feeling you might :)

I got into it today because we're still putting ice packs on stuff! Lol but it's cause it's hot on our end lol you can request a heat pack though.

My lady friends are generally the type lol my mother calls them void of morals hahaha

I got into it today because we're still putting ice packs on stuff! Lol but it's cause it's hot on our end lol you can request a heat pack though.

All good by the time they get to me they are melted n room temp so I figure its doing its job on your end lol

My lady friends are generally the type lol my mother calls them void of morals hahaha

Ahhh the good ol days, I too used to run with that crowd.... but I was always there to help fill the void :) LOL

All good by the time they get to me they are melted n room temp so I figure its doing its job on your end lol

Ahhh the good ol days, I too used to run with that crowd.... but I was always there to help fill the void :) LOL

I try lol

Too young to get married or anything serious so ladies of questionable morals are the best choice :) lmao

Cool zoa updates :)

14984135914_525e40b084_c.jpg

Fairly Farts

15581195236_ca8c11c0b9_c.jpg

No idea what these are

15605703202_ef4880a36f_c.jpg

New Favorite :)

15604868595_efc639fb1d_c.jpg

Cool polyps

15581199396_326f9ab441_c.jpg

I love seeing polyp bifurcations :)

(current watching american horror story so its pretty fitting as well lol)

15419286010_c8e199eeab_c.jpg

15418881037_c2e7c7a516_c.jpg

15602209001_02d20d451b_c.jpg

Peek-a-boo.....

15581194956_0d557eafc3_c.jpg

You've now cost me $50.

Had to add in a 3p frag of scarface for an extra $10 to my already $20 frag of 3p Fruit Loops, and now $20 of surprise goodies. lol.

THANKS YO.

In all seriousness, any tips on ideal conditions for Fruit Loops & Scarface? Also, my sister lives in Miami, if I'm ever down there can I come shop from your collection? I'll even bring you starbucks! :)

You've now cost me $50.

Had to add in a 3p frag of scarface for an extra $10 to my already $20 frag of 3p Fruit Loops, and now $20 of surprise goodies. lol.

THANKS YO.

In all seriousness, any tips on ideal conditions for Fruit Loops & Scarface? Also, my sister lives in Miami, if I'm ever down there can I come shop from your collection? I'll even bring you starbucks! :)

Bring me starbucks and you can have ALL THE CORAL

I wouldnt put them in too high light and I would give them good flow, it worked out for me

Archived