inTank Media Baskets

USPS screwed up big time

brundlefly

Hey I sent an email a few days ago but haven't heard back yet, I figured I try here. So i ordered a package of snails that was two day priority, mail didn't deliver it until one full week later :( needless to say the heatpack had gone cold and opening the bag made the apartment smell like death :'( I've always had success in the past with RC, definitely not blaming john. But if I were you I'd complain to the mail, john!

Shoot me an email through the website contact form. Sometimes if you send the email as a reply to the auto emails we send it ends in a no reply folder. I should have gotten to everything sent before 5pm today.

Hey I sent an email a few days ago but haven't heard back yet, I figured I try here. So i ordered a package of snails that was two day priority, mail didn't deliver it until one full week later :( needless to say the heatpack had gone cold and opening the bag made the apartment smell like death :'( I've always had success in the past with RC, definitely not blaming john. But if I were you I'd complain to the mail, john!

Yeah, they're doing this to me too. About a month ago, they held something I ordered from Hawaii in customs for no reason. Just a random bug inspection I guess.

This week, they held a trio of guppies I ordered from aquabid for 2 days. This time it was because one of their bomb/drug sniffing dogs detected it. Terrorists guppies need their drugs you know...

USPS is just ridiculous. I'd urge any business that sells live things within the USA to use UPS or FedEx. All mail services have their flaws, but in reality UPS probably doesn't care as much about "invasive species" or environmental issues as much as USPS does, since it's a government-run office.

There's nothing sellers can do other than switch mail services. USPS is really bad for tropical living things.

• 2 weeks later...

No kidding.. USPS gave me the run around again with a package that same week. They tried to tell me they attempted delivery twice, when both days both me AND my roommate were home. They never showed up, nor left a slip. It's very frustrating, I refuse to buy snails at my LFS! John please go UPS!

Hey John I tried emailing you but got a response that you didnt receive it.. Here's what I wrote:

"Hey John, I was wondering if you were able to figure out what was wrong with USPS? I really need the snails for both my tanks. Would it be possible to use UPS instead?

Thanks!"

Adam_Bobomb

This happened to me as well.

I'm under the impression that no one in this country can consistently deliver a package on time and in good condition.

Hey John I tried emailing you but got a response that you didnt receive it.. Here's what I wrote:

"Hey John, I was wondering if you were able to figure out what was wrong with USPS? I really need the snails for both my tanks. Would it be possible to use UPS instead?

Thanks!"

I think he's having some email problems right now. I have been experiencing the same. Try PM.

Archived