Innovative Marine Aquariums

When and where to buy macro?

dixie reefer

When is the best time to buy nice macro? When is there usually a good supply in online stores? Also, what are some good sites to get some? Thanks.

I looked into this recently and was told that macros are much harder ot come by in the winter and that everything is available in summer.

I was given a list of places including the ones below but there is a lot out of stock at the moment

Live-plants.com

reefcleaners.org

reefs2go.com

lareefs.com

Tony

In the spring/summer/fall months some unique stuff starts showing up at reef cleaners (don't forget to add the surprise macro for 1 penny). LA reefs and Live-Plants are also good websites. Florida pets had star grass but I am not sure if he will be collecting anymore in the warmer months.

There are a few threads that get bumped on our Livestock Classifieds when they have some for sale.

Thanks, I will check when its warmer then. I look on live plants a lot but they are always out of stock on most of their stuff.

Get the red sampler. It will be full of all kinds of stuff.

I am selling some on line, but on a very limited list. Please visit my website and request certain combinations. I can build combo macro rock to your specifications for your tank.

Patrick

dixie reefer
I am selling some on line, but on a very limited list. Please visit my website and request certain combinations. I can build combo macro rock to your specifications for your tank.

Patrick

Responded to your pm.

Patrick

Dang, your level 1 rock looks nice!

Dang, your level 1 rock looks nice!

Select diver collected show pieces, the best of the best. Initially when handling this rock out of water, I would get squirted by bivalves as part of the diversity on this rock.

Patrick

Archived