Top Shelf Aquatics

*mods please delete*

BilgePump

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have almost finished adding a sump to my 10-gallon tank, and in order to keep things more focused I'm going to break down the micro-reefs tank for the time being. The coral, ATO and par30 will be moved to the new sump -which has a refugium that I am going to use as a frag tank.

thesmallerthebetter

bummer dude! now im gonna have to start one of these "Single Colony" experiments myself to see how it goes long term....

setosaandeggs

The setosa is doing really well in the pico, probably better than the other SPS. I temporarily placed two cerith snails in this tank that I received with an online order yesterday and found this long string of what can only be snail eggs. You can see it coiled around the pvc fitting in the photo. I think I'm going to hold off on breaking down the pico, as the setosa, duncan and ricordea are growing really quickly in this tank.

• 2 weeks later...
BilgePump

Everything has been transferred out of this tank and into my 25 gallon system. I don't intend to get rid of the tank, it will probably get set up in the living room at some point this summer at which point I will continue updating this thread. Thanks for following along!

• 3 months later...

Archived