Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79

I just recieved an email from marine depot staring my tank is on back order.....when I ordered the tank it said in stock, and I recieved a tracking number, earlier from the email today. Not happy :(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just recieved an email from marine depot staring my tank is on back order.....when I ordered the tank it said in stock, and I recieved a tracking number, earlier from the email today. Not happy :(

I also ordered the 17.1 Mr. Aqua from Marine Depot. They said 2-3 days and it will be back in stock.

Nanofreak79
I also ordered the 17.1 Mr. Aqua from Marine Depot. They said 2-3 days and it will be back in stock.

Cool, you got a thread going? I hate waiting....instant gratification kinda guy!

Cool, you got a thread going? I hate waiting....instant gratification kinda guy!

I'll start a thread when I get some equipment in. Hopefully this Friday. No idea when the tank will be here yet. And I'm with you. I'm very impatient when it comes to shipping.

EDIT:

Ok, now Marine Depot says 4-6 weeks on their website for the tank. I hope that isn't true...

Just took a peek at your FTS, looks awesome, love the black sand.

Should be getting em this week....Thursday or Friday, kinda depends on weather conditions here!

Thanks! Now to just sell some zoas so I can get the plastic frag rack out of the tank!

oh man that sucks. y'all ever think about getting the low iron glass one? maybe call them up and see if they can maybe cut some of the shipping price off for the delay? figure worth a try at least

http://www.marinedepot.com/Mr._Aqua_17.1_Gallon_Frameless_Low_Iron_Glass_Aquarium_Tank_23.6_x_11.8_x_14.2_Inch_Rectangular_Aquariums-Mr._Aqua-AZ11891-FIAQRA-vi.html

that's exactly what I just did lol. they gave me free shipping and no tax.

lilmatty5dimes
that's exactly what I just did lol. they gave me free shipping and no tax.

lets see a build thread now.

Nanofreak79

Thanks! Now to just sell some zoas so I can get the plastic frag rack out of the tank!

Yeah I hate frag racks in my tank. I'm picking up my large zoa order tomorrow, and legendary is holding off due to weather conditions, so could be a bit before I see those :(

Legendary Corals

Yeah I hate frag racks in my tank. I'm picking up my large zoa order tomorrow, and legendary is holding off due to weather conditions, so could be a bit before I see those :(

Ahhh sorry man. Darn weather!!

Nanofreak79
Ahhh sorry man. Darn weather!!

At least people know you care, and don't just ship out without thought!

Nanofreak79

Bummer on the LC delay. It will be well worth it! What are you picking up tomorrow?

About 19 'frags from my buddy zach at The Digital fishroom! He lives about twenty minutes away....his basement and upstairs is full of sweet a$$ coral....pretty excited. I'll post some pics. Some, I have in another tank....but I'm getting fresh picks for this tank.

Capt. America

Purple death

Blue doom

Nuke greens

Blow pops

Devils armor

Iron butterfly

Cherry charms

Dragon eyes

Tubs blue

Ring of fire

Purple Heart emeralds

Ruby reds

Swamp fires

Oxides

Bird of paradise

Miami hurricane

Gumbys

Radioactive dragon eyes

Nanofreak79
Sooooo jealous of the z and p lists you keep throwing out. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks man! More too come, but I'll probably wait for the more spendy polyps till tank is up and going strong....not to say 20,40, 60 polyps can't be sexy!

Frag racks are quite distracting.

I'm going to make half of my sump on my 40B a frag tank/Fuge for that very purpose.

Nanofreak79
Frag racks are quite distracting. I'm going to make half of my sump on my 40B a frag tank/Fuge for that very purpose.
A guy in my reef club did that in his 20L, and it worried great. My sump is only 10 gallons, but it should have enough room for a small rack....of course then I need more lighting.

I just ordered my stand, woot woot! Dims are about 32x19x33", now I just need that darn tank that's on back order. I'll probably have the tank before the stand anyway.I've got some cool ideas going for my sump and plumbing...won't tell! I also decided to drill the tank instead of using the eshopps box

Nanofreak79

I wanted to build one, but it's friggin cold here and I have no garage space. Hopefully it's beefy and doesn't need reinforcing?

Eh if it needs reinforcing some 2x2s would be more than adequate for the task at hand. It's a very small tank. I keep a 29 gallon supported with 2x4s and that's overkill as it is.

Nanofreak79

Marine depot rocks! Sent a very nice email, for the tank being delayed. Great CS over there :)

I also picked up some reef saver rock locally, with a store credit I had. I should have about 20lbs at my discretion for aquascaping.

Nanofreak79
Very nice!Good luck.
Thank you....

image_zpse54e127c.jpg

Kinda a crap pic, but this is my 34 gallon that's basically four tanks in one now....the reason for so much rock, which used to be a more bonsai style appearance, oh well, soon to be upgraded to a 48x18x12. I know this isn't my new tank, but thought a pic would be nice

I also picked up zoa/paly's from zach today, I'll try and get pics up later....most are open already.....ordering another rack today, the home made rack is kinda weak with only one mag!

Legendary Corals

Thank you....

image_zpse54e127c.jpg

Kinda a crap pic, but this is my 34 gallon that's basically four tanks in one now....the reason for so much rock, which used to be a more bonsai style appearance, oh well, soon to be upgraded to a 48x18x12. I know this isn't my new tank, but thought a pic would be nice

I also picked up zoa/paly's from zach today, I'll try and get pics up later....most are open already.....ordering another rack today, the home made rack is kinda weak with only one mag!

Dear LORD that is a lot of corals!!!!

Archived