Top Shelf Aquatics

Utter Chaos, Rastas, Goniastrea and more

pj86

Goniastria (Neon Green) $40 $35 each piece (1 left)

Utter Chaos SOLD

Rastas $10/polyp

War Coral OZ $45 Large Piece

Nice looking Paly $7/polyp

image_1.jpeg?75

Utter Chaos SOLD

Utter_Chaos_single_polyp.JPG?81

Mother colony

Utter_Chaos.JPG?81

Rasta $10

Rastas.JPG?81

War Coral OZ $45

War_Coral_Oz.JPG?81

Nice looking Paly $7/polyp

IMG_2866_copy_grande.JPG?v=1394262687

Those look like someone spilled glow in the dark paint everywhere.

Very lovely.

Excuse me while i research them.

At higher light the green gets more pronounced, it is an easy coral to take care of.

hows the rastas doing? Scoly is still doing good.

That sounds great. The zoas keep on growing and looking nice.

Maybe we can work something out.

Ohh.. maybe you'll have more come spring? orrrr.. perhaps you have other corals you plan on selling? I try and make overnight shipping more worthwhile by buying a few things at a time.

Duluth is having the 2nd coldest year in history... (only being 0.05 warmer). Seeing all these beauty's show up on livestock classifieds when we're 30 degrees below where we should be this time of year and Alaska is warmer right now... makes me :tears: Spring really can't come soon enough!

Ohh.. maybe you'll have more come spring? orrrr.. perhaps you have other corals you plan on selling? I try and make overnight shipping more worthwhile by buying a few things at a time.

Duluth is having the 2nd coldest year in history... (only being 0.05 warmer). Seeing all these beauty's show up on livestock classifieds when we're 30 degrees below where we should be this time of year and Alaska is warmer right now... makes me :tears: Spring really can't come soon enough!

Yea, weather has been crazy. I will be putting some more corals up. I'll let you know when the pics are up.

• 2 weeks later...

how are the size of these for an 8 gal evolve? to big? im a new reefer and looking for something awesome..these look right up my alley haha.

how are the size of these for an 8 gal evolve? to big? im a new reefer and looking for something awesome..these look right up my alley haha.

They are nano size, they would look nice and grow in nicely in your 8 gallon.

you have pics of the utter and rastas I might take some of each

Just uploaded them on the original post

im curious in the goniastrea. im a newbie reefer and not familiar with it..what kind is it? mushroom or acan?

It falls within the common name "Brain corals." They are a very easy coral to care for, begin with lower light then increase it to higher light for brighter coloration. They tend to like medium flow.

rafastank727

I also received mine DOA. I pm too and havent gotten a reply for days. I'm not asking for money back but at least some kind of reply.

Archived