Right:

13916257454_23ffb5ba97_c.jpg

Top down with glare:

13915832045_ab1feeb88e_c.jpg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the stylo :)

Im sure you can get a hold of one. I had a Stylo before but not purple or anything, just boring meh color.

Thanks Christine :)

Oh nice, glad to hear! Did you have to wire it?
I hard wired it to update the firmware the latest " firmware " lol it turned out to be an issue with the I P address my apex was assigned too . Fixed that thanks to neptune systems lol. I'm excited to get going !

I hard wired it to update the firmware the latest " firmware " lol it turned out to be an issue with the I P address my apex was assigned too . Fixed that thanks to neptune systems lol. I'm excited to get going !

Awesome! I have called them twice in the past with some network issues. They got on my Macbook remotely and fixed it on the spot. Its awesome.

Awesome! I have called them twice in the past with some network issues. They got on my Macbook remotely and fixed it on the spot. Its awesome.

I really like there customer service ! Way better than digital a quatics lol here's a pic you might like.

post-41144-0-70458000-1397866658_thumb.jpg

Thats one of the best flyshops in town! I knew you came to Bozeman during the fishing trip. I do fish a lot. Pretty much every weekend or two.

Nice tank. Would you recommend this tank. Also do you feel limited with your space.

BTW Sierra Nevada Mountains are the best for fly fishing. so many trout speices

Thats one of the best flyshops in town! I knew you came to Bozeman during the fishing trip. I do fish a lot. Pretty much every weekend or two.
It was an amazing trip !!! Camped 6 days three different rivers , the Maddison , Jefferson and the Yellowstone . The guys at trout fitters were awsome ! It's incredible country up there :)

Flyfishing is an amazing sport

I love dry flies!

Maine is where its at for brookies

Nice tank. Would you recommend this tank. Also do you feel limited with your space.

Thanks! Id recommend this tank to anyone who likes a sleek rimless tank. We could never have enough space! But I know what you mean tho, I am being very selective what to choose, where i place. It makes even more fun, wouldn't you say?

BTW Sierra Nevada Mountains are the best for fly fishing. so many trout speices

It was an amazing trip !!! Camped 6 days three different rivers , the Maddison , Jefferson and the Yellowstone . The guys at trout fitters were awsome ! It's incredible country up there :)

I have a buddy up there he told me he would take me i hope he does! :D

Well, head over here! Everyone is welcome when it comes to fishing!

Brook on somewhere up high:

13940124365_7cb30010df_z.jpg

Cutthroat on Yellowstone:

13916880891_ca8987b5b3_z.jpg

Fall colored (spawning) brown on Madison.

13916822641_b141ef2557_z.jpg

Beautiful !! I love fishing in the winter. I wish I could have hooked a brook while I was there .. that means I need to go back :-):-):-) here is a couple from my wife and I on the Norfork. River in the Ozarks in February . Here are some pics of large spawning browns both are over 24 inches.

post-41144-0-27155100-1397947014_thumb.png

post-41144-0-70121400-1397947038_thumb.jpg

wow just beautiful!

Thanks Brady :D (but if you go as much as I am, you'd start catching like these guys, if not, you're doing something really wrong.. :P)

Beautiful !! I love fishing in the winter. I wish I could have hooked a brook while I was there .. that means I need to go back :-):-):-) here is a couple from my wife and I on the Norfork. River in the Ozarks in February . Here are some pics of large spawning browns both are over 24 inches.

Nice catches! Hopefully it'll be another great summer for shipping/camping around here :D

Thanks !! That was a fun day :)

Wich zeovit products do you plan to use ?

Hey Brian! Have been using Bak, Sponge Power, Start3, with zeolite stones. Will start using Xtra Special, Coral Snow, Coral Vitalizer, cyano clean, here and there. Basically the whole nine yards.

That purple stylo has an awesome color. Well done

I wasn't expecting it to be this pretty when i grabbed it. Thanks Jr!

Sweet

and what about your red planet it is beautiful as well

Thanks! It took a long time to attach the RP on the rock to be honest. First I made a flat surface with the AquaStik then kinda push it down with light pressure to imprint with the bottom of RP. Let it sit for 15 min, then put a decent amount of glue on the RP, then place it on the epoxy. Usually this would do the trick, but not this time. Held the coral in place for another 15~20min, then I puttied the epoxy for better stability.

Archived