Coral Vue Hydros

Solana 34G (ZEOvit)

exactlyobp

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a good radion setting IMO. I have something similar but I don't dip below 14k. I still want some blues for color.

BattleAthletics

Yo BA! and yes it is wired. Having an issue with Fusion?

If I can't get the wireless netgear adapter to work I'm going to do wallplates and wire it through the house

If I can't get the wireless netgear adapter to work I'm going to do wallplates and wire it through the house

Yeah, unfortunately sometimes wireless adapter could be a pain, so being wired was kinda priority. Just make sure to follow the direction here to enable Fusion. If it was working with the adapter before, it should work.

Ya, its settled... Apex will be my goal of 2014...... must has vortech control and fusion! LOLZ

Im glad to be of help in decision making :D :D I did get yelled at tho when the boss (the wife) found out the cost of Apex, but you know its a must have!

Looks like a good radion setting IMO. I have something similar but I don't dip below 14k. I still want some blues for color.

Thanks! I agree with you on not going below 14k. (sorry about the delayed response.. ) Still tweaking.

So fresh and so clean clean !

Thanks! Ill try my best!

I really like the scape, nice job!

Thank you kind sir :)

Can't wait to see you start stocking this one.

Me neither! (and thanks :) )

Ok here is the pic of the first fish! Same ol' clown but keeps the tank a bit active. So happy even tho he looks lonely in there.

https://flic.kr/p/nc3idp'>13908421715_178ea083a2_c.jpg

Added a few CUC as well.

FTS: 4/2/2014

https://flic.kr/p/n9ZPpk'>13885304941_d4c1894736_c.jpg

Water is far from crystal clear but its getting a bit better.

I feel bad for the fish not giving them hiding space in this tank. I placed a PVC but its such an eye sore object. Here is a question: is it dumb to glue rock pebbles on a PVC elbow to camouflage it?

Did the water change (4 gallon) a few days ago, added another clown. Water is still cloudy, but I believe its getting there (the bacteria film thingy is not clogging the filter socks anymore, rock feels clean to the touch, the skimmer is getting more stable, etc).

NO3 = 0.00 ppm (RedSea kit)

PO4 = 0.03 ppm (Hanna checker)

Alk = 133 ppm = 7.45 dKH (Hanna Checker)

SG = 1.026

Sounds good, wouldn't you say?

Cool build! Other then my tank, this is the only 34g solana w/ external overflow bean I've seen. I have a feeling that your livestock is going to blow my tank away, ha ha! Nice thread

My clownfish hang out in the corner of the tank no matter what's going on, I'd not be too concerned with giving it a pipe to hide in. They're pretty chilled fish. :)

Looking good by the way.

Cool build! Other then my tank, this is the only 34g solana w/ external overflow bean I've seen. I have a feeling that your livestock is going to blow my tank away, ha ha! Nice thread

Thank you! :D I have been lurking around for fuzzy sticks patiently..

My clownfish hang out in the corner of the tank no matter what's going on, I'd not be too concerned with giving it a pipe to hide in. They're pretty chilled fish. :)

Looking good by the way.

Thanks for the input! its just the boss (the wife) goes "poor clownies they are so lonely and they look sad.." When you keep hearing that every few hours you start seeing things.

How do you like your radion gen 3 ???

I love it. I can only tell you from how it looks and how it operates for now (since i don't have any corals yet), and I love it. Runs really cool, sleek looking, no disco effect whatsoever. Fusion controllability is amazing too.

Love the build. Are you going to leave the back clear?

Thanks AJ! Welcome to the build :D Yes I'm leaving the back clear and ill do my best to keep all the glass clean including the back wall and the bottom.

BattleAthletics

Mount some gsp on the bottom to make it look like a mountain, that or shit load of chalices!

What camera are you using?

I love it. I can only tell you from how it looks and how it operates for now (since i don't have any corals yet), and I love it. Runs really cool, sleek looking, no disco effect whatsoever. Fusion controllability is amazing too.

:( :( I want fusion :( :( lol

Thanks AJ! Welcome to the build :D Yes I'm leaving the back clear and ill do my best to keep all the glass clean including the back wall and the bottom.

Cool looks awesome well done. Glad to be following along.

Archived