Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

I couldn't resist,this stick is so damn fuzzy !!!! Couldn't beat it for $10.

image-121.jpg

Excuse my Instagram editing,Photobuckets editing is a sorry excuse for adjusting color. This picture is about 98% true color:

image-123.jpg

$5 Red Monti I got tonight:

image-124.jpg

• Like 2

Love the red Monti! Great pics

Thanks man,it's a really good looking piece. They had it for a few weeks in their cheap tank.

I think this Tricolor is my favorite picture though for sure:

50076594-836a-4351-89ae-2d6461e4d5e8.jpg

I was just looking at the back side of my Tricolor,such a different color than the front side:

image-128.jpg

• Like 1

gorgeous! glad you got the asterina. also,

all this is in your 7g tank??

Thank you :D I am too,he had to go. No it's not,I'm still trying to finish up some last little things. All this is in a 2 gallon.

• Like 1

So,I'm thinking this might be happening.. Still debating,I also need suggestion on a return pump that has enough head pressure to have about 300 -/+ gph into the tank... Instead of using PVC piping,I think I'll opt for silicone tubing,and using 3/4" 90* elbows with barbs on the ends and hose clamps to make sure they don't come off.

Sump will be a 10g DBS with filter sock,maybe a Reef Octopus NS80 Nano Skimmer,Zeo stones ran in a media bag and whatever return pump I go with.

image-140.jpg

i think most people with a tank that

size don't use a sump? i have an 8g cadlights

and just put media in the chambers in back?

Correct,most people wouldn't. With a all in one,you'd keep media in the false wall like you do,I've had this tank a all in one already,and that's why I tore it down,because the false wall took up too much space (4" to be exact). Which limited my scape and coral placement.

• Like 1

I say sump it if you can, to hide all equipment.

But either way it will be a killer tank! ;)

I'm thinking about it. I've got a empty 10 gallon,and acrylic. Then I'd have room for the skimmer I want (Skimz SH1),DIY Zeo reactor,fiter sock,media (ran passively) and my return pump. I just need to figure out a return pump that'd be good enough for what I want.

• Like 1

i am obviously, the lazy reefer in this group.

also the less DiY, the better. ha!

i had asked for the older version of the cadlights

before they took an inch for the back chambers

for their small sump, which i opted not to buy.

the extra inch in the display tank area is super nice,

but i feel you. with small nano tanks, space is a premium.

good luck!

Sump it FTW
My vote is for sumping it.
I'm really thinking it's the best idea. Especially for the system becoming sps heavy,it'd really help. And for wanting to push te envelope and going almost full blown Zeo,I'll need the room for all the equipment. So the thought is becoming better and better.

i am obviously, the lazy reefer in this group.also the less DiY, the better. ha! i had asked for the older version of the cadlightsbefore they took an inch for the back chambersfor their small sump, which i opted not to buy. the extra inch in the display tank area is super nice,but i feel you. with small nano tanks, space is a premium. good luck!
Thanks,it'll definitely be a challenge but in the end,110% worth it. Plus I have a KILLER scape already set to go and I need the 16" on length for it. As you can see the 2 gallon is 95% filled and it's not even a true reef tank,just a frag tank. Which I cannot stand right now..
  • Like 2

I'm definitely going to look at my options $70 for a pump is a little more than I want to spend. The Hydor Seltz 320gph pump is only $45 or the 720hph is only $60 and both are adjustable and can be used internally or externally. Something with controllability is definitely key.

I'm definitely going to look at my options $70 for a pump is a little more than I want to spend. The Hydor Seltz 320gph pump is only $45 or the 720hph is only $60 and both are adjustable and can be used internally or externally. Something with controllability is definitely key.

Yeah but reliability and noise is also a key factor. I think I paid like $180 for mine. Of course mine is a Diablo controllable.

I rather spend a few bucks more to sleeep good at night ;)

I've been moving small frag of Millipora around,it's been green,brown,back to green.. But idk if it's really dark purple or what,put it's coloring up once again and after placing it will all the other sps last night,it's polyps are turning green again (instead of brown ) and the body is changing yet again.. Da fuq -___- ....

lilmatty5dimes

I got bored and took a ass load of pictures..so here they are:

Rainbow Granulosa:

image-107.jpg

Tricolor:

image-108.jpg

Setosa,Superman Digi,Orange Mauls:

image-109.jpg

Green Monti:

image-110.jpg

Half of my Jedi Mind Tricks,Rainbow Monti and Superman Monti:

image-111.jpg

Sunburst Monti making a good recovery:

image-112.jpg

Joe the Coral happy as always:

All my lovely and hungry Acans:

those are some sick pieces. i've been looking for a joe over and have came up empty. lol have any new fts?