Innovative Marine Aquariums

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

New Storm is here,and it looks a lot better than my other ( I guess older ) controller. The temp probe is saying the tank is between 73.96-74.46*.

I'm going to swap the controller and keep the newer one for my tank and my other one for my girls tank.

• Like 1

Some of the goodies I got today,a lot of them are Hawaiian lol and 3 frags won't/can't stay open because of the damnnnnn hermits. I banished the 2 bigger ones to the filtration part. Such basards.

I only paid $3.75 for all the frags. Everything was $5 with an additional 25% off. Which yet again I found another ammmmazing. Their SPS were ridiculous too,wow.

image-66.jpg

image-67.jpg

image-69.jpg

Some decent macro shots of some stuffs,before a water change.

I can't remember what these guys are called,there's 2 of them on my glass:

image-77.jpg

image-76.jpg

image-78.jpg

image-79.jpg

image-80.jpg

image-81.jpg

image-83.jpg

Finally a fugly FTS:

image-82.jpg

• Like 1

So my wonderful girlfriend of mine,surprised me with 2 polyps of Sunny D's tonight :D !!!!

Pictures to come once they open up.

• Like 2

These Sunny D's are crazy. I'm going to turn the pump off,adjust my lighting colors and do a top down shot,it's hard to get a good picture of these guys truthfully lol:

6668147b-2208-4baf-8659-72ee03cd1a93.jpg

6f7edb57-90d8-40d7-8c53-65be797ffb41.jpg

• Like 3

So I've been contemplating some things the last few nights,and I think I'm going to take the down,move some rocks and all the frags to the 2 gallon cube,and re-do the 7 gallon and make it easier on myself for when I move.

It's just something that needs to be done. I'm going to take the false wall out,cut it in half,make it a corner false wall and hide all my sh*t in there and slap the AC50 on for now until I can get a AC70 and just run a HOB filter.

I have a NBR 11up board wired up and ready to go,and I'll just use that for now. Last night somehow the 1+ and 2+ therminals came off the 2nd 11up board so I'm going to have to get all the leds re flowed on another board. So in the meantime this will give me time do to what I need to do to get my tank ready for the move and setting it back up after I move :(

Update time:

Got everything crammed into the 2 gallon. Equipment wise it's less cluttered than the 7 gallon. I knew I liked this tank and light for a reason. But for the light I need to take the red led out. Even at 12.5" above the tank,it's extremely dominate.

43bcce46-438c-4edf-9b69-91ff738f0481.jpg

9fc5dd7d-05c6-49c0-b93e-7ec6b410fd34.jpg

c6a04e6f-f0f5-44ec-88d9-6d636519bee9.jpg

e12c58e3-17f8-489a-a508-166f9f747f0d.jpg

This guy is a raging douché,I cannot stand him...

bda6f480-ea61-46a1-91a6-8bf9901c596e.jpg

• Like 1

My girl friend surprised me once again,and brought me a 6 polyp frag of Gorilla Nipples,3 polyps of Mohawks and some Zoa's dubbed Yellow Momba's all for $10. I think she's a keeper :happydance:

• Like 2

Wow you gave so many frags in that little tank.

Looking good

You need to get the small blue leg hermits not those giants lol

Thanks man,I didn't know anyone still popped in on this thread.

Well the 7 gallon came down for renovations,but I may take them to a LFS and get some tiny ass ones.

• Like 1

We, the poppers, lurk.

Don't be shy meow !!!

2 gallons and you still have space for a frag rack? Pimping aint easy.

haters.jpg

26-27 different frags/types of Zoa's :D idk how I managed to make it fit either lol.

Where on earth are you(and the girlfriend) finding stuff so cheap??

It's called Top Shelf Aquatics. It's up here in central florida. You'd be in heaven lol

After a very busy day today,I managed to make it to Top Shelf,as usual they gave me a HELL of a deal. I should have gotten the Orange Mauls that were $10 for 3 polyps but I saw these "Soul Binder" or honestly what look at me to be a Krack morph but oh well I get them another time :D

The 2 gallon literally has NO room left after today lol.

$10 Zoa's:

image-95.jpg

Huge Rainbow Acan frag I got with a baby on the backside for $12.75:

image-94.jpg

Green Birdsnest I got for almost nothing lol:

image-96.jpg

Free Superman Digi:

image-97.jpg

• Like 4