ReefCleaners.org

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

I'm happy to announce despite the Purple Deaths pissing everything off and killing off my 2 of 3 chalice's,2 heads of Acan's and a frag of Zoa's my Hyper Pheonix,Black Hole Sun's and micro Zoa's are spitting off babes :D

Also put the skimmer back online tonight the tank has been stupid cloudy since a week after being set up so hopefully that'll help. Time will tell though.

Couple pics of some stuff,many are new some are older. Got a small clean up crew of 2 hermits and 4 snails to take care of the algae that I've gotten,so don't mind it in the pics lol.

No name Chalice:image_38.jpeg

Pandemonium Zoa's:image_28.jpeg

Sunny D's:image_29.jpeg

Mohawks:image_30.jpeg

New-Black Hole Sun's:image_31.jpeg

Burning Embers Micro:image_32.jpeg

New-I'll call these Lemon Margraine Zoa's:image_33.jpeg

Bubble Yum's:image_34.jpeg

Pink Hippo's:image_35.jpeg

Kedd's:image_36.jpeg

Hell's Gate Acan:image_37.jpeg

Duuuuude. Youve got some zoas i want. We might have to work out a frag pack trade after i reboot next year!
  • Like 1

Duuuuude. Youve got some zoas i want. We might have to work out a frag pack trade after i reboot next year!

Check out the list on the previous page lol there is a bunch,but definitely sounds good man,just let me know. Nice to see you stopping in !!!

Check out the list on the previous page lol there is a bunch,but definitely sounds good man,just let me know. Nice to see you stopping in !!!

Yeah bro I saw that after I made that post. Youve got an awesome collection going. For some reason I have been out of the loop on your thread...not sure why but Im glad I stopped in here too. Tank looks great. Hope you get the issue figured out. The skimmer should help. Glad to hear you are getting growth tho. Despite my algae issues right now, ive finally starting getting some good zoa growth roght now myself. Ive got somewhere around 15 zoa frags and all have anywhere from 1 to 5 babies right now.

It's getting there,I still need a few more morphs before I'm completely happy with all my Zoa's lol. I should've gotten the Bowser for $40 when I got my frag pack. Top Shelf has a few that I want,as does LRO but they're just so damn expensive online and that's where all the good ones are. It's all good man,I update a lot lol and really don't have good convo's going like Lawn and Kat :tears: hahahaha.

I'm glad to hear that man,I wish things would spring back for you and be happy again. How's the smaller tank doing ?

Just wait till those acans open up all the way. Mine always look like crap when they first enter the tank. So crappy you would think they were dead. It's always awesome when they are all puffed up the next morning.

LOVE ACANS

• Like 2

Nice acans :)

Thanks man !!!

Just wait till those acans open up all the way. Mine always look like crap when they first enter the tank. So crappy you would think they were dead. It's always awesome when they are all puffed up the next morning.

LOVE ACANS

Well my Purple Deaths pissed everything off,they were happy lol. Those pics are about 5 minutes of them being in the tank on Friday. Definitely not bad for $10 a frag !!! I need to build my Acan garden back up,which I'll work on.

I forgot to mention the Candy Crush Zoa's which aren't pictured and the Cat Eye Zoa's not really pictured either.

• Like 1

It's getting there,I still need a few more morphs before I'm completely happy with all my Zoa's lol. I should've gotten the Bowser for $40 when I got my frag pack. Top Shelf has a few that I want,as does LRO but they're just so damn expensive online and that's where all the good ones are. It's all good man,I update a lot lol and really don't have good convo's going like Lawn and Kat :tears: hahahaha.

I'm glad to hear that man,I wish things would spring back for you and be happy again. How's the smaller tank doing ?

Well things did spring back. All coral and fish look great, just a ton of bryopsis and bubble algae on the rock that wont go away no matter what i do. Its all good tho as Im gonna get all new rock and sand and take the oppertunity to move the tank,paint the stand,and switch up lighting and a couple other things. I took the little tsnk down again. Everything is much happier now back in the 34.

I'm going thru the same situation myself,and mad aptasia... Like wtf. I thought it would die off,but nope lol. Oh okay,well that was short lived lol. If you ever wanna let go of the LED set up you had,let me know.

But the Zoa's I got last Friday I thought were God of Wars,I think might be legit,they're not fully opened up,but getting there. I raised the light tonight to see if that helps things happier:

image_50.jpeg

GOD's looking nice. I see your zoas getting to much light or high intensity. There probably not use to the kind of light or par. Raise the light or lower intensity, even use the window screen trick to acclimate. Z and p can take light, but some like shade too.

That's what I'm thinking too. All my Zoa's come from Radion lit tanks,but the Radion's are about 2-3 feet off the water and the tanks they come from are about 1-2 feet deep,so about 5' on average they are from the lights. On my tank,even from the sand bed the newer frags are about 14"-16" from the light,and the leds are are 100% blue's ( @ 700mA ) whites at about 10-15% ( @ 500mA ) and 2 actinic bulbs.

lilmatty5dimes

Came home and some Zoa's were open so I turned on the lights real quick and snapped some pics:image_41.jpegimage_42.jpeg

What are the ones on the left in the second pic? I love the rainbow

Hell yeah man,it's bad lol. I was going to get more today,but I saw Aaron Lewis in concert last night and blew too much money on drinks and merch lmao.

Dang that's a concert I would go see. Where he play at?
  • Like 1

What are the ones on the left in the second pic? I love the rainbow

Dang that's a concert I would go see. Where he play at?

The Vivid Rainbows ? Or the Cat Eye morph ? He played at the House of Blues in Orlando. I had been dying to see him since I was in middle school lol and I finally got too. It was honestly the best concert I've ever been too,by the end dude crushed a bottle of Jack Daniels lol he was drunk off his ass hahaha.

Finally was able to get a shot of the Something or Others,I had to get another frag,seeming my other frag melted. These were floating in the bag before being dipped and put in the tank:

image_51.jpeg

Got these today too:

image_52.jpeg

• Like 1

I think I have the same zoas as the one in your second picture - I love them. Unfortunately, I can't remember what they're called :rolleyes:

They're just to the right side of the upper middle in this picture:

21363950963_93b5c6cb7f_b.jpgZoas by TeenyReef, on Flickr

• Like 2

Finally was able to get a shot of the Something or Others,I had to get another frag,seeming my other frag melted. These were floating in the bag before being dipped and put in the tank:

image_51.jpeg

Got these today too:
image_52.jpeg

I think I have the same zoas as the one in your second picture - I love them. Unfortunately, I can't remember what they're called :rolleyes:

They're just to the right side of the upper middle in this picture:

21363950963_93b5c6cb7f_b.jpgZoas by TeenyReef, on Flickr

I've always called those Kryptonite's....I got a ton of them! They are a pretty fast grower.

• Like 1

Seems about right lol. Thanks for that Randy,how is everything in the tank world going ?

Same old shit man. Just counting the days left in the year. Cannot wait to find some free time next year to actually work on my tank. How about you?