SaltCritters.com

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

lilmatty5dimes

:happydance:

image_27.jpeg

nice lil upgrade man. its going to look sick when you mount everything. that chalice looks pretty sick.

i've got a 50w eheim heater you can have if you having bought one yet.

had to edit this and bring that over to the next page. lol

nice lil upgrade man. its going to look sick when you mount everything. that chalice looks pretty sick.

i've got a 50w eheim heater you can have if you having bought one yet.

had to edit this and bring that over to the next page. lol

Thanks man,I appreciate it. Honestly,I'm already outta room lol. And I'm having the young tank algae blooms. I'm just going to do mad water changes and get rid of it. As for the chalice it's not bad for $15 lol. I can't complain. And for the heater,I appreciate the offer,I may take you up on it but this heater I have now seems to be okay with keeping the tank steady around 77-78 degrees for the time being.

• Like 1

Couple pics of some stuff,many are new some are older. Got a small clean up crew of 2 hermits and 4 snails to take care of the algae that I've gotten,so don't mind it in the pics lol.

No name Chalice:

image_38.jpeg

Pandemonium Zoa's:

image_28.jpeg

Sunny D's:

image_29.jpeg

Mohawks:

image_30.jpeg

New-Black Hole Sun's:

image_31.jpeg

Burning Embers Micro:

image_32.jpeg

New-I'll call these Lemon Margraine Zoa's:

image_33.jpeg

Bubble Yum's:

image_34.jpeg

Pink Hippo's:

image_35.jpeg

Kedd's:

image_36.jpeg

Hell's Gate Acan:

image_37.jpeg

• Like 4

Going to do some shopping this tomorrow and see if a couple of local shops can throw together a nice zoa pack for me as well as grabbing some epoxy to mount some zoa's and maybe and I mean MAYBE grab a fish... but what kind ?

Not everything is fully opened,but you asked lmao :D $100 for 7 frags of high end Zoa's aren't bad,I almost got a polyp of Wowzers for $40... But didn't seeming they were only cut 2 days ago.

image_40.jpeg

image_39.jpeg

2p of Rainbow Implosions

4p of Vivid Rainbows

4p of Fruit Loops

2p of Hyper Pheonix

16p of WWC Twizzlers

2p of Something or Others

1p of Cat Eye morph

• Like 6

image_33.jpeg

Why aren't these colors ever at my lfs? I never order online since shipping is so expensive.. I hate being a college student :/ maybe il check what the lfs has tomorrow. They usually stock up this time of year.

• Like 2

Why aren't these colors ever at my lfs? I never order online since shipping is so expensive.. I hate being a college student :/ maybe il check what the lfs has tomorrow. They usually stock up this time of year.

Really ?! That's crazy !! I'm sure you'll be able to find something,just have to search around !! That frag had been at the local store for 2 months before I actually got it. But since putting in the tank,it hasn't been cooperating well.

• Like 1

Those are some sexy zoas. The rainbow implosion isn't in my collection.....maybe I'll hit you up when you got a bunch of polyps. I have those twizzlers, they are one of my favorites.

I like the two polyps of something or others.......that should be there name. Lol

I'm surprised you don't have them,honestly. But the Twizzlers are so damn nice,they're acting like asses though. They were opening up kinda and then the lights went off,I'm hoping tomorrow they fully open. But the Something Or Others is what I'll officially call them,they're different I'll get a pic tomorrow when they open up again.

Oh yeah

Thanks man,I'm hoping everyone gets happy fast,they don't like to open up fully.

Nice!

Thank you,thank you :)

If you decide you don't want them I will take them! :lol: just pm me.

Hahaha deinftely will keep you in mind !!!

Updated Zoa List:

Candy Crushes

Cat Eye's

God of War wannabe

Red/Orange Zoa's

Lunar Eclipse

Hawaiians

Rasta's

Red Hornets

Pink Hippo's

Bubble Yum's

Mohawk's

Rainbow Sakura's

Pixie Dust

Candy Apple Red's

Pandemonium's

No Name Micro's

Black Hole Sun's

No Names

Something or Other's

Vivid Rainbow's

WWC Twizzler's

Hyper Pheonix

Rainbow Implosions or Infusions

Fruit Loop's

Cat Eye Morph

Blondie's

Blue Zoa's

Bam Bam's

Goldmember's

Yoshi's

Laser Lemon's

Lemon Maragines

Super Saiyen's

Sunny D's

Red People Eaters

King Madia's

Hawaiians (different)

Kedd Red's

Glitter Bomb's

2 pink Zoa's ( 2 different morphs )

Purple Death's

Some Pink Speckled Zoa's

• Like 3

So,if you had the choice to swap out the leds on the V1 NBR 11up's ( Rebel's of course ) which colors would you use ? I'm thinking keeping the blue channel the same and swapping the cyan on the white channel out for a lime ?

Also,do you guys think 2 11up's would be fine on the new 6" thin Makers heatsink without a fan or would a 12" be better ?

Hahah I had seen that,but I'm just saying at 500-700mA 22-26 leds wouldn't be a probelm ? Any input on the array ? keep it the same or swap some leds around/out ?

jedimasterben

I would imagine that the 33 watt maximum is for a fairly high junction temperature. I would keep it below 30 watts for a 12" heatsink and below 15w for a 6" one. A single '3w' class LED at 350mA is usually 1-1.2 watts, 500mA is about 1.5 watts, and 700mA is 2-2.5 watts.

Okay,getting one is still in the thinking stage. I may or may not. Thanks for the breakdown though,I appreciate it.

On another not,I did take advantage of a local stores Black Friday sale grabbed some single heads of Acan's for $10 a head and some more Zoa's. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

• Like 1

Hell yeah man,it's bad lol. I was going to get more today,but I saw Aaron Lewis in concert last night and blew too much money on drinks and merch lmao.

• Like 1