ReefCleaners.org

Jr973/lps1212 feedback

jr973

I have been a member on here for awhile now and never created one of these threads but someone recently asked so here it is. For those who have got frags from me in the past or recently please feel free to post your comments on here. I appreciate any feedback weather good or bad but prefer good lol

Great guy, awesome coral that was healed and hardy before selling. one of my fave zoa suppliers for sure!
thanks Dan it was my pleasure haveing you come by and checking out my tank just wish I had more time to talk reefs dude maybe next time you come up. LoL. Enjoy the frags

thanks Dan it was my pleasure haveing you come by and checking out my tank just wish I had more time to talk reefs dude maybe next time you come up. LoL. Enjoy the frags

im sure we will get more time when i get my "reef spending money" back up to talk reefs. all coral is doing great. only one not open fully is the GOD. (half open) so it is adjusting.

BeardedReeferLLC

Bought two polyps off of him for a reasonable price, Easy to talk to and quick shipper. Would buy from him again. Also has nice high end corals. A++

Bought two polyps off of him for a reasonable price, Easy to talk to and quick shipper. Would buy from him again. Also has nice high end corals. A++
thanks buddy I'm glad your happy with the transaction and thanks for the feedback thread idea

Received my pack of zoas today. Amazing zoas, packaging was insane, communication was great and I would buy again in a heartbeat!! Great deals too!! :) Thank you!!

Received my pack of zoas today. Amazing zoas, packaging was insane, communication was great and I would buy again in a heartbeat!! Great deals too!! :) Thank you!!
saweet glad your happy G very pleased to hear this and the frags remounted look awesome buddy

Today received a four pack of Zoas and they were packed great. I was very impressed with how clean the frags and plugs were. I use Revive to clean all frags and after rinsing found no unpleasant surprises. Very happy with how everything went 3 of the four zoas opened within the first hour.

Thanks again, Chris

Today received a four pack of Zoas and they were packed great. I was very impressed with how clean the frags and plugs were. I use Revive to clean all frags and after rinsing found no unpleasant surprises. Very happy with how everything went 3 of the four zoas opened within the first hour.

Thanks again, Chris

thanks for the positive feedback Chris really appreciate that and glad to hear your happy with the transaction lmk how the zoAs look now
  • 1 month later...

Received my zoas earlier this week. Amazing seller to work with. Great communication and amazing shipping/packaging. All zoas doing great and looking great! Would buy from him again in a heartbeat!

Cheers

Chris

Reefergirl82

I received 2 frags last week from Jae.

There was a delay with the carrier and one frag had an issue. We communicated quickly and he offered to resolve the problem.

Overall he is a great person to deal with, very responsive, is patient (I ask a lot of questions) and has amazing customer service.

Would buy from again in a heartbeat

Received my zoas earlier this week. Amazing seller to work with. Great communication and amazing shipping/packaging. All zoas doing great and looking great! Would buy from him again in a heartbeat!

Cheers

Chris

awesome glad to hear your pack is thriving as for USPS delaying reefer girls package twice is just crazy totally ticked off but will be trying for a 3rd time next week

I just picked up 2 frags. I would highly recommend buying from Jae he has nothing but high quality stuff and good prices.

I just picked up 2 frags. I would highly recommend buying from Jae he has nothing but high quality stuff and good prices.
glad your happy I'm sure I'll see you again lol
I’m very happy with my zoas from Jae and I highly recommend him! Some comments:
  • Zoas are all great, all 8 are open and looking beautiful
  • Communication was easy, Jae was very responsive
  • He was very flexible and made a custom pack for me
  • Shipping was fast and packaging was great (I should have taken a photo… each frag was supported by styrofoam-ish “guard” and they were in tall, thin bags, so there weren’t just frags bumping around in a bag like I’ve had from other people/places
  • He emailed photos of the frags, which was really nice
  • Post-sale support was great… he kept an eye on the tracking, made sure I got the package okay, made sure the zoas were okay, etc. He didn’t just sell, ship and forget about things, which is great.

Thanks again, Jae!

- Amy

I’m very happy with my zoas from Jae and I highly recommend him! Some comments:

• Zoas are all great, all 8 are open and looking beautiful
  • Communication was easy, Jae was very responsive
  • He was very flexible and made a custom pack for me
  • Shipping was fast and packaging was great (I should have taken a photo… each frag was supported by styrofoam-ish “guard” and they were in tall, thin bags, so there weren’t just frags bumping around in a bag like I’ve had from other people/places
  • He emailed photos of the frags, which was really nice
  • Post-sale support was great… he kept an eye on the tracking, made sure I got the package okay, made sure the zoas were okay, etc. He didn’t just sell, ship and forget about things, which is great.

Thanks again, Jae!

- Amy

im excited that you were pleased with my services and glad I could help fill up some realestate in your reeftank. Anytime you need any new tenants please feel free to hit me up
  • 2 weeks later...
I received 2 frags last week from Jae.

There was a delay with the carrier and one frag had an issue. We communicated quickly and he offered to resolve the problem.

Overall he is a great person to deal with, very responsive, is patient (I ask a lot of questions) and has amazing customer service.

Would buy from again in a heartbeat

forgot to quote this post appreciate the positive feedback

Just got back from Jae's house. Never seen such a impressive collection of zoas and other high end corals in one place! All his frags looked healthy, healed and he shared as much info as he could about everything in his tanks. And his deals can't be beat! Left with 7 frags. Looking foward to buying some more, this visits even tempted me into a new tank just for zoas lol

Just got back from Jae's house. Never seen such a impressive collection of zoas and other high end corals in one place! All his frags looked healthy, healed and he shared as much info as he could about everything in his tanks. And his deals can't be beat! Left with 7 frags. Looking foward to buying some more, this visits even tempted me into a new tank just for zoas lol
awesome feedback Steve really appreciate the love cuz anytime you need any more gems to fill up some realestate just hit me up
  • 2 weeks later...
thatguytom

Bought some z+p's from Jae. He was very quick to answer any question I had and was very willing to work with me on a shipping time (even though i kept on changing it). Everything arrived healthy and beautiful. If anyone is looking for designer zoas and palys this is the guy you need to talk to!

Bought some z+p's from Jae. He was very quick to answer any question I had and was very willing to work with me on a shipping time (even though i kept on changing it). Everything arrived healthy and beautiful. If anyone is looking for designer zoas and palys this is the guy you need to talk to!
glad you are happy with our transaction definitely went smooth as I planned anytime you need another pack just lmk
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I made my first purchase with a seller here on nanoreef which was my first time using pay-pal or ever buying from someone from a forum

Jr973 worked with me on getting a shipping date I liked due to the fact that im in the military and some days im not home he also sent me plenty of pics to get an idea of other corals that I might want

The most important thing though was the quality of product I received which I was absolutely surprised by.. the amout of polyp/frag was greater then I had imagined and his shipping method works well it also doesn't hurt that he sent me 3 freebies just to offset shipping!!

bought rastas, vivid rainbows and utter chaos got captain amerce, tutti frutti and lunar eclipse as freebies

I wanted to post up some pics however I couldn't produce anything that justifies the quality of product but if I ever do manage to ill post them up

Archived