ReefCleaners.org

Enchelycore808's Macro only 6g Edge

Enchelycore808

Enchelycore808

Here's the mobile version because YouTube didn't approve the other vid for mobile. Just different background noise and for some reason the color faded out a bit.

Enchelycore808

That martensia looks fantastic. Where did you get it?

Thanks! I think it's my favorite algae in the tank thus far. I found it while diving awhile back.

Enchelycore808

:( Could I buy some from ya once it gets warmer? LOL

Haha sure! I don't know how well it would ship though. I have one small clipping growing out right now. I'll let u know when it's ready.

• 1 month later...
Enchelycore808

Hey, quick question. Would you be willing to send me a clipping of that Turbinaria Ornata?

Sure. It's super slow growing though. I'll let u know when there's enough to make a clipping.

Sure. It's super slow growing though. I'll let u know when there's enough to make a clipping.

Hahaha! I'm also still interested in the martensia.

Enchelycore808

Hahaha! I'm also still interested in the martensia.

Haha dont worry I havent forgotten! It seems as if a lot of the nicer sp are slow growers....

Haha dont worry I havent forgotten! It seems as if a lot of the nicer sp are slow growers....

I'm actually slightly worried that my emerald or hermits will end up eating it. ;_; I would cry.

Enchelycore808

I'm actually slightly worried that my emerald or hermits will end up eating it. ;_; I would cry.

I don't know about the emerald but my hermits would always pick at it. Tank now has no hermits lol!

I don't know about the emerald but my hermits would always pick at it. Tank now has no hermits lol!

Why are all the pretty macros slow growing and delicious? :(

Enchelycore808

Why are all the pretty macros slow growing and delicious? :(

I've always wondered the same thing. Why are all the really nice stuf either hard to find, or hard to keep alive?

Enchelycore808

Newly collected (well like month ago) color shifting macro! Growing SUPER slow though.. Makes the blue scroll look like a weed...

Archived