Top Shelf Aquatics

PJ reefs online store has gone LIVE

pj86

Hey Nano-reef members, we are happy to announce that we are coming to the end of the Kickstarter campaign fulfillment phase and now beginning the process of selling through the www.pjreefs.com website.

PJ_reef_Deluxe_kit_large.jpg?v=139036483

We can't wait to see what nano-reef members can do with the PJ reef Lamp. It has a very small foot print but an endless amount of possibilities and mods.

Regards

Paul Roncal

logo.png?71

Hmmmm, this would be great on my desk, and because it's "sealed" I could probably get away with it in the lab...

And maybe you can run some tests. It would definitely look nice in a lab.

Congrats! Looks awesome!

Thanks

I could definitely run some tests. Edit: I read more up on it. I answered my own questions.

I would be happy to do any testing you'd like. Give me some time to save up to get one of these little dudes and I'll gladly help out.

One more follow up question: How many gallons is it? 0.5?

I could definitely run some tests. Edit: I read more up on it. I answered my own questions.

I would be happy to do any testing you'd like. Give me some time to save up to get one of these little dudes and I'll gladly help out.

One more follow up question: How many gallons is it? 0.5?

Gladly will. It is around .3 gallons.

Gladly will. It is around .3 gallons.

This is perfect for my lab.... oh man. Oh man. I might even try using autoclaved water when I do water top offs or changes... That might be kind of cool to see if sterilized water is better for topping off/making salt water than using regular RO/DI. So many ideas!!!!!

This is perfect for my lab.... oh man. Oh man. I might even try using autoclaved water when I do water top offs or changes... That might be kind of cool to see if sterilized water is better for topping off/making salt water than using regular RO/DI. So many ideas!!!!!

Yea. I wish I still had access to my lab equipment, would have ran a lot of tests.

These are awesome! I'm gonna have to get one.

Good luck guys.

Thanks

Yea. I wish I still had access to my lab equipment, would have ran a lot of tests.

Thanks

When I order I'll let you know. If you have any particular tests you'd like run, just let me know and I'll do my best.

When I order I'll let you know. If you have any particular tests you'd like run, just let me know and I'll do my best.

Thanks

Finally Online Paul. Good luck with sales.

Yep. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Archived