ReefCleaners.org

Zen Garden: it's just rocks

supernip

• 02-18-14: brushed off some old equipment fer a tank

03-05-2014: Drilled and mounted koralia, loaded tank with too much rock. Im not sure how I want the tank to look yet so I bought every nice small piece of rock with similar morphology I can find. I'll figure the rest out later

03-09-14: Scaped. Sometimes you the rocks tell you their secrets; sometimes your scape looks like shit, this is one of those times. I don't even care what you think Ray

06-14-2014: had added some things. Tank has survived some major neglect

another project you say? Like this you mean?

ear51d.jpg

1.) Are you using a PicO tank? 2.) Do you use that metal rack as a stand? I didn't think those would be strong enough?

Looks good so far! Did you get the shelf at Target? You've sold me on a PicO (likely going to upgrade my 5 to their 5). I'd really like to see how the rear chambers are set up (flushed koralia? fuge chamber, etc.)

Mame skimmer, huh? That might be the kind of thing I've been looking for to fit in my tank.

Definitely go with the NanoBox light, especially if Dave can give you a deal. Hands down the best light out there, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Epicuss Doomicus Metallicus.

I guess it makes sense that you'd have a tank, since you're on here a lot correcting nubs. I just thought you did it to be a dick tho.

Good to see you outside the lounge in public...when did your release papers come? :haha:

Looking forward to see how the tank comes along.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nips - I'm steeling the koralia drill-out idea. Do you know if your tank has the same rear dimensions as the new Pico 5? I saw you post in that thread about the rear design (phrasing).

Wasn't that you that made the acrylic fake overflow deal for a 30C that hid an MP10, heater, etc, many many years back? I like where your head is at.

Any design issues with the koralia flowing out of chamber 1 that I would need to be aware of? Thanks dude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Coral looks awesome. Updated FTS? I want to see how you managed to get BOTH koralia 425s in there, plus what you've added. Is this tank bb?

Archived