inTank Media Baskets

CNC ASIS Build Updates Two 4 x 12 in Pearl White Powder)

DVaDeR77

So I've got some progress on these lights. All wired up and work( only one fixture as of now) Still have some finishing touches to do but I'll have some pics tomorrow as I didn't take any today. Vero's are on 1 channel and M's are on 1 as well as blue and UV. I'll be adding back in another blue and 2 Cyan's to the blue string. One of the channels on the 5up board is dead so the fixture is only 4 channels. Don't see any problems with that.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me know how well the gooseneck holds the light up when you install it. The gooseneck on my 618 can't support the weight and I currently have a wire holding the light up to help the gooseneck. Unfortunately fixing the solution (switching to two goosenecks) on my light is a major major undertaking but will need to be done eventually.

I've tested with the gooseneck already and no problem holding them up. I however do now like how the clamp works so I'll be mounting a little different.

A little more progress. Storm wired up. White to lamp 1 and orange to lamp 2. Working on led placement on lamp two fan is wired up and ready to go.

post-77366-0-20027500-1416944683_thumb.jpg

So.... I keep going through different scenario's in my head about my lighting. I'm finding it hard to finish these lights as life is getting in the way. Do I push through and try and finish these or sell them for a T5 set up( that coralvue t5led 36" 100 doll or fixture and retro in daves 13 up arrays). I'm on the fence only because of free time I have, the retro would be done at a later date of course. Just want to get this tank up and running asap.

I was in the same place after I got my CNC hybrid delivered. I ended up caving and got a 24" x 8 ATI sun power. Still have a pile of LED stuff taking up space in our Nursery. Wife not happy.

I just finished building the second light just have to loom the wires I'll have pics up shortly. I did also pick up a coralvue 36x4 t5 light in case I decide to use it couldn't pass on the price.

• 1 year later...

Been a long time since I posted. Finally finished the lights and am working on the new build. These lights are going over a Deep Blue rimless 57 and not a 40 is planed.

Can I post a link to my build thread on another forum or no?

Nope that place sucks. It's R2R.. If that's frowned upon then I won't..

Go right ahead, or you can post it here too. But don't worry about linking to another forum, haters gonna hate.

• 1 month later...

Time to program this light need a starting point for setting. Rb, w, CB and uv. Ramp delay per Chanel and brightness per Chanel. I have ramp time at 120 min just unsure about ramp delay and settings of colors I like a more blueish look. Also how to set a moonlight. This is a storm x controller also t two separate lights rack white there own 4 Chanel's.

Thanks

jedimasterben

I really like the CNC ASIS fixtures but I feel they are a bit over priced.

Wanna buy one second hand? ;)

Wanna buy one second hand? ;)

I would have if you hadn't told me the reflectors suck lol. Still, I love how sleek the fixtures are, my 424 is the bomb haha.

Archived