Innovative Marine Aquariums

CNC ASIS Build Updates Two 4 x 12 in Pearl White Powder)

DVaDeR77

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here you go

We'll finish up tapping and drilling monday and get it out!

Thanks!

That is one bad ass light!!!!

I almost wish you could get a brite red fan for that empire theme but again Very sexy and awesome looking fixture.( and I have two of them) Yes!!!!!

So CNC sent my fixtures today hopefully have them the end of the week. Should I start a new thread for the build or continue it here on this one and just change the topic a little.

CNCreef.com

Looks Awesome -

Do me a favor when you get a chance and submit a user review. Your feedback helps a ton.

Chris

I've been thinking am I able to put the cyan on the TV/HV channel or do they need their own. I was also thinking about using the TV/HV in moon phase mode as well.

• 2 weeks later...
btrovillion

Are you planning on using reflectors on the this? I can't decide. I ordered a couple different types to try out.

bdevillier19

i like the last layout the best. i'm kinda ocd when it comes to symmetry though. i also think i've read that the cyans are best to have on a separate channel because they can be easily over powering. also you want the violets separate so you can crank them up and not be limited by anything else being tied in with them. good looking light fixtures though, they take DIY to a whole new level of clean.

Every color will be on their own channel, haven't been able to do much lately as work has been busy and I couldn't find my thermal paste so I had to order more. Should be able to start sometime in the next few days I hope. CNC Reef is sending me another driver box as well so I'll have two boxes to house my driver boards and my fan board in. Can't say it enough how pleased I am with CNC Reef, Awsome!!!

Are you planning on using reflectors on the this? I can't decide. I ordered a couple different types to try out.
No I don't plan on using reflectors. Also never really thought about it either.

Started wiring this light up today and realized the wire I was going to use when wired up will not fit through the gooseneck. Think it was 18 guage. So I had some wire that ADT security left (22gauge) I was able to fit 3 sets of 4 wires through the gooseneck along with my fan wires. Will the 22 gauge be OK to use. I'll have a pic up shortly.

22awg is fine.

Shame you didn't have any white wire. Would have blended in perfectly with the heatsink.

bdevillier19

Now you did it evil! Poor guy is going to lie awake at night thinking about taking it all apart to use white wire instead. Lol. At least I would.

God D*&*IT MOTHER @@@@#$ SH** SON of a B WORD. Thanks Evil

22awg is fine.

Shame you didn't have any white wire. Would have blended in perfectly with the heatsink.

Back to the drawing board and to think i do have some white lying at home.

Archived