Pod Your Reef

Free Frag Tank?

Marine Depot

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would make a pretty sweet DT as well, volcano/canyon style.

It will be interesting to see if the reviewer decides to use it as a frag tank or just sets it up as an aquarium. Personally, I would make it a shallow reef! :naughtydance:

Jeff @ MD

Personally I would do a shallow mangrove tank with a mantis shrimp and a bunch of rics, zoas etc.

Mangroves! Totally...

IMG_8217.JPG

With the spray bar at the bottom, it just begs to be bare bottom tank. Not a bad thing, but not my style. I will have to wait and see what people come up with to see how it does.

oooooo... make sure to pick someone on nano-reef so we can all watch how it progresses :D

Psstt.. my smithii mantis is sick of being in the sump.. *wink* *wink*

omgomgomg I better make a real review then!

I wasn't real? I was planning on blenny soup tonight :(

:D did you get the main ingredient? The fresh blenny?

I DID! They delivered it this morning. A perfect lively specimen perfect for some soup! yummy.gif

Dang it Marine Depot upping the ante and making this more appealing to more competitors! A reef2reef person just posed a video and gaining votes fast! Nano-reef better step its game up. We don't want to be out-done!

Make a sequel! Do it do it do it!

Haha, I'll have to see if he will visit the blender!

Yeah. Not fun. I wonder if having a barnacle cluster helps. These guys love the protection of a rock crevice or cave they can peek out of. I suppose the powerheads give that same feeling. My rocks are covered in corals so he cant find a crevice there. He sometimes sits behind the little clam and peeks from on top of it.

He had tons of holes, but would bolt right in there every time it turned off. highest cave or just thought it needed cleaning I am not sure.

Back on track....what are your plans for this tank if it was under your roof?

He had tons of holes, but would bolt right in there every time it turned off. highest cave or just thought it needed cleaning I am not sure.

Back on track....what are your plans for this tank if it was under your roof?

Assuming I would still have a roof and not be kicked out if a tank showed up at my door?

Totally a frag tank. I hate the look of the frag rack in my display and with so much fragging that I do, sometimes it doesn't sell quickly and even with local trades and giveaways I always have a frag rack going.

there is an error in their program. Basically if you delete your cookies or browse incognito (private browsing) you can vote. But the program apparently will eliminate duplicate email addresses so in the end putting your email in multiple times wont count.

Okay thank you. I didn't delete anything so maybe my cookies just got messed up.

Just wanna say this is a really cool idea MD. If my camera skills didn't leave everyone thinking I'm afflicted with Parkinson's I'd be all over it.

Just wanna say this is a really cool idea MD. If my camera skills didn't leave everyone thinking I'm afflicted with Parkinson's I'd be all over it.
just make the MD fish in origami and post a picture. That's worth bonus points.

Archived