Innovative Marine Aquariums

Merth's 3g Grass-covered hills

Merthynia

He is cruising around quite a bit, although he seems lost without all the zoas to snuggle in. I'm sure he will find the duncan he used to host soon. :) I'll have to check out your tank! I love baby clownfish!

Thanks Gena! I need to get that highend cat toy person's name from etsy again if you remember it? I had to throw away everything that the cats had before we moved here so they are starting out with brand new stuff. :lol: There are 2 GBGs in this tank already. Do you think they would mind having trimma neighbors? I do love pompoms, do you think he'd get along with the coral banded that is in the tank?

Oops...forgot you have the GBGs :). I think they'd totally get along with trimmas. I'm not familiar with trimma behaviour though but I haven't heard anything bad. GBGs are happy little fish with great personalities so if there's an issue, it wouldn't be because of them :).

Here's a link to that Etsy site :). I also follow them on instagram. The toys are so adorable!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/misohandmade?ref=ss_profile

• Like 1

Oops...forgot you have the GBGs :). I think they'd totally get along with trimmas. I'm not familiar with trimma behaviour though but I haven't heard anything bad. GBGs are happy little fish with great personalities so if there's an issue, it wouldn't be because of them :).

Here's a link to that Etsy site :). I also follow them on instagram. The toys are so adorable!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/misohandmade?ref=ss_profile

Awesome! They have instagram? Do they post cat photos? :)

I'll have to keep an eye on LA for some trimmas then! And some type of burrowing goby I think for the 10. :happy:

• Like 1

I'm considering moving everything in here to a bookshelf type aquarium for my counter. Or setting up a brand new tank in addition to this one. Thoughts?

I always vote for more tanks ;)

• Like 2

I think you'd be happy with a step up from the picotope. I know I was in the past. Picotopes are cute but that small space is such a challenge. We're going to have so much fun scoping out tanks together at MACNA omgomgomg.

• Like 3

I think you'd be happy with a step up from the picotope. I know I was in the past. Picotopes are cute but that small space is such a challenge. We're going to have so much fun scoping out tanks together at MACNA omgomgomg.

Yes we are! :happydance: Only 12 days away! If I don't move everything to the bigger tank, I really need to change the scape up a little bit. I LOVE the tiny tank, but I need a bit more structure to put coral on.

• Like 2

Yes we are! :happydance: Only 12 days away! If I don't move everything to the bigger tank, I really need to change the scape up a little bit. I LOVE the tiny tank, but I need a bit more structure to put coral on.

12 days woohoo :happydance:.

Yes..those picotopes are adorable. Mine started out as a saltwater tank. Then it became a freshwater tank. And then it went back to a saltwater tank. Then I sold it to an NR member (local) :).

• Like 2

12 days woohoo :happydance:.

Yes..those picotopes are adorable. Mine started out as a saltwater tank. Then it became a freshwater tank. And then it went back to a saltwater tank. Then I sold it to an NR member (local) :).

Thats awesome! I had no idea you had a picotope at one point! They really are a great size for smaller inverts and fish :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't! Haha, I'm sure she will stumble across it eventually though. Styx is my little river of death :)

Yep... found your toes!! But they are kinda blurry and there is a kitty in the picture, so... I guess it's ok...

Thats awesome! I had no idea you had a picotope at one point! They really are a great size for smaller inverts and fish :)

I almost have an itch to start another pico LOL. Must....stop....myself!!!!!! Nah....I wouldn't do it. But would be cool to have a bunch of different species tanks in my gecko room :o.

• Like 1

Yep... found your toes!! But they are kinda blurry and there is a kitty in the picture, so... I guess it's ok...

Haha, well good! :D

I almost have an itch to start another pico LOL. Must....stop....myself!!!!!! Nah....I wouldn't do it. But would be cool to have a bunch of different species tanks in my gecko room :o.

You should! Really, keeping several small tanks up is just as easy as keeping one bigger tank. :P

In other news. I am really peeved off about the MACNA trip. I'm glad I went and got to meet people, but I got hosed going both ways on my airline and when they "lost" my baggage payment I was forced to pay for my baggage at the ticket counter. This was way more than what I had paid prior when I booked my flight! They handed me a number to call and I was informed that they never process refunds after the fact when I did call. WHAT THE ####! I was also informed that there really was a late flight out of SD that I was scheduled to be on, but they moved our schedule anyway. I don't even know if it is worth calling that 'hotel' we stayed at, the problems there were numerous and when I did go to the front desk, they didn't care.

• Like 2

The baggage payment is usually a $5 difference between paying online and paying at the counter.

There must be a receipt of it in your email, or check your credit card to see if you paid twice.

They should refund you no questions asked.

As for the hotel, it doesn't hurt to call. The worst they can do is say no.

• Like 1

The baggage payment is usually a $5 difference between paying online and paying at the counter.

There must be a receipt of it in your email, or check your credit card to see if you paid twice.

They should refund you no questions asked.

As for the hotel, it doesn't hurt to call. The worst they can do is say no.

It was a $10 difference, I showed proof of payment as a receipt in my e-mail at the counter when I checked in. I was told "It doesn't matter" by a manager. The airline was Frontier, I do not recommend them to anyone.

I would let them know that there is a dispute and the "Airline" "Lost" that Fee Receipt.

I would also show them ur Emailed receipt of pre-paying that fee.

• Like 1

So far, it is still very upset. I tied it lightly to a rock until it can attach.

That leather took forever to open up when I brought it home. I wouldn't be surprised if it took a month to recuperate from the trip!

• Like 1