Coral Vue Hydros

Merth's 3g Grass-covered hills

Merthynia

I'm not sure what all colors I should get next. Or I should probably just trim things up, glue more frags down and just let them grow out at this point.

Yea let them things grow out some,get the most bang for your buck!
  • Like 1

Happy birthday! Go buy yourself some zoas, there's always room for a few more :D

:ninja: I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Probably should attempt to save a little money! -_-

Happy birfday Martha :wub:

:wub: Thanks Jedi!

• Like 1

Happy birthday :happydance:

Thanks Sancho! Can I have some of those tacos?

Did some say birthday thread?! :D

Haha, thanks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (a third time!!)

Thank you Kimber :) (a third time)

How's the ato working ?

It works perfectly. I love how sensitive it is in such a small tank. My water level isn't even noticeably down (From eyeballing it), and it tops it up with about 15-20cc of water.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday!

Thanks! :)

Just read this whole thread lol I like your tank, might have to get one for myself

Thank you! I would recommend this tank. It is lots of fun to play with and there are so many options!

Did some big waterchanges today and glued down almost all of the frags. It looks way better without the massive amount of frag plugs in there. I also have a several mushroom babies that I hadn't noticed because they were hiding under skirts! The sick zoas have made a ful recovery and are looking much better now.

• Like 1

Hello? Pics?

:) Yes, things are still a little upset from the deep scrubbing earlier, but I took a few pictures for you!

Happy late birthday!

I'm love the variety of zoas in here! Do you have a recent FTS?

Thanks Yoshii! Happy birthday to you also! Yes, I took one today, I'll take one tomorrow when things are happy again also.

Happy late birthday! I just had one too, but then at my age they aren't as exciting as they used to be, ha ha!

Haha, thank you! Happy belated birthday to you also! You're only as old as you act!!

24813639519_c550b7431a_k.jpg

25154635756_1d9b18f892_k.jpg

25181398455_fc568f515c_k.jpg

Umi photobombed most of the pictures :rolleyes:

• Like 7