Pod Your Reef

DCubed w/ Nano Box Tide

DCUEVAS74

Mr. Aqua 7.5g

-Low Iron

Felt the itch to do something at work. Really wanted to try to do something simple and easy to maintain so her we go!

IMG_1116.jpg

Mr Aqua 7.5 g Cube Low Iron

75w Cobalt Neo Heater

AC70 with ac30 prop

InTank AC70 mediabasket with removable shelf

Bad Fish Overflow Box

Smart ATO

Hydor Pico EVO

Package has arrived...

IMG_20140117_133756.jpg

Pics of it opened or you just bought a painted glass clown figurine

Soon! Busy day at the office today. I'm still trying to decide.... to paint or not to paint the back?

Painted it is! I had an ADA on the last nano and thought I would try the Mr Aqua Low Iron to see how it compared. I have to say I am pretty happy with it.

black.jpg

Love your tanks man. Excited to see what you do with this.

Danke, I love setting up tanks fo sho! I really am planning on keeping this one up for quite a while and letting it mature fully. My wife and I just welcomed our first child and I couldn't think of a better way to mark such an awesome time! I have some goodies on the way, so more to come soon! Thanks for following!

Looks nice man!

Thanks buddy! Pretty excited about the cube. 1st one, so we'll see where this goes!

Danke, I love setting up tanks fo sho! I really am planning on keeping this one up for quite a while and letting it mature fully. My wife and I just welcomed our first child and I couldn't think of a better way to mark such an awesome time! I have some goodies on the way, so more to come soon! Thanks for following!

Thanks buddy! Pretty excited about the cube. 1st one, so we'll see where this goes!

Congrats on the kid! I set up a tank after our first as well. She absolutely loved it.

I've been thinking of going cube....something about them.

I found a couple if pieces of live rock I think are going to fit well in this cube. I've never aquascaped a cube before so we'll see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Some shots of the hydor evo I added for extra flow. Pretty happy with it. Also the ac70 with media basket. Chaeto already growing. Really happy with the new Mini Tide from Nano Box.

trio.jpg

Archived