SaltCritters.com

Lani's 20L

Lalani

Yup, still hate you because of your photo skills lol. Just picked up a Sigma 105mm macro for my new Canon 60D. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of macro photography.

now i know why so many people go gaga over SPS

They are pretty sweet!

Sorry to hear about the pipefish. :(

What is your current fish stocking like?

Two onyx percs, a royal gramma, and a geometric perchlet.

Beautiful shots as always kim....love the birdsnest macro :wub:

:wub:

These shots! Makes me want to buy a camera and start photographing myself lol

Do it!

Yup, still hate you because of your photo skills lol. Just picked up a Sigma 105mm macro for my new Canon 60D. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of macro photography.

Haha! Just practice :)

That birdsnest has really taken off.

It really has! I love it

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Lani. I'm back! Tank looks awesome. Seeing those macro shots makes me itch to get some corals to shoot.

Yo!

Lani!

Any updates? I'm sure your tank is overrun by gsp again.

Actually...

I've neglected the tank due to personal stuff. All of the gsp died off, but the psp is still hanging in there. Lost a couple of sps pieces, and there is algae everywhere. I'm currently trying to clean up the tank, so I'll post some pictures soon..

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Lani!

At least the PSP is still okay. You can always find GSP, but the purple drank variety is hard to come by :)

• Like 2

Lani!

At least the PSP is still okay. You can always find GSP, but the purple drank variety is hard to come by :)

<3 Ben

Do you have psp? If not, do you want some?

jedimasterben

<3 Ben

Do you have psp? If not, do you want some?

I do not have any, I remember getting a big chunk of it last time you trimmed it up, and it did well for a while but then my holding tank crashed and it melted. Luckily now my tank is doing well with the GSP in there right now, so I'll definitely take some, PM me :)

I do not have any, I remember getting a big chunk of it last time you trimmed it up, and it did well for a while but then my holding tank crashed and it melted. Luckily now my tank is doing well with the GSP in there right now, so I'll definitely take some, PM me :)

Maybe we can trade then. :P

But let me get the tank cleaned up first. Got to kick this algae/flatworm problem before I send frags to anyone.

jedimasterben

Maybe we can trade then. :P

But let me get the tank cleaned up first. Got to kick this algae/flatworm problem before I send frags to anyone.

I haven't seen dinos in a few months now under the microscope, but there is always the possibility of their return. Besides, my GSP 'patches' are still only around an inch long each :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Of all the tanks I stalk regularly, Lani's is still by far my favorite!

Hah, even in its current state? I'm ashamed of what I've let it become. :(

Life has been busy. I've spent the past year and a half adjusting to living in a new city, away from family, but I think I've finally found my groove so the tank is coming into focus again!

• Like 8