Top Shelf Aquatics

Arce's Tank

Arce

Engagement ring? ;)

Not anytime soon <_< . Lol. We've been together 4 years but were still too young imo.

People, i need your opinions. My girlfriend is graduating from college in three weeks. Usually I'm good with gifts but between work and finals I've had zero thoughts. What would be a good gift? My fall back is a whole spa day but want to get something a little more memorable as she is the sentimental type. Thoughts?

bump

Ha ha, well if you don't like Mark's suggestion you definitely don't want to do it the way my hubby and I did it...celebrated by making a baby! We were already married I should add.

• Like 2

Ha ha, well if you don't like Mark's suggestion you definitely don't want to do it the way my hubby and I did it...celebrated by making a baby! We were already married I should add.

Hahaha were a few years off from that lol.

• Like 1

People, i need your opinions. My girlfriend is graduating from college in three weeks. Usually I'm good with gifts but between work and finals I've had zero thoughts. What would be a good gift? My fall back is a whole spa day but want to get something a little more memorable as she is the sentimental type. Thoughts?

What degree is she graduating with? What kind of job will she be doing once she is out?

Hmmmm, embroidered scrubs? or something special for her to wear on her scrubs. Then again, spa day sounds like it would be a nice surprise.

This?

http://www.amazon.com/DM-Merchandising-Womens-Appreciation-Bracelet/dp/B000NHX3XQ

Both Tiffany and PAndora make charms for nurses/medical.

All good ideas but so many people are getting her jewelery with RN stuff or gift cards for scrubs and such. Wanted to do something different. The spa day was a good idea but knowing her shes a sentimental type and would want something tangible to remember by. Might do the spa day as the main gift and something small as the "sentimental" type gift. Just dont know what.

Semester is coming to an end. Thank god. Last day of classes are this week and ive already missed one because of work, oh well.

Birthdays on the 6th so im excited for that. Planning a trip to Atlantic City with my friends, going to be a good time.

Tanks still on standby since i dont have much time.

• Like 2

Why are rocks so expensive <_< . Planning to do 40-50 lbs of marco key largo dry rock but I'm using mortar again as well. Got some nifty ideas for scaping. Even going to give sand a try again, kind of need it to do what i want with the scape :ninja: .

Soooo i need to buy my 40b, a 20 long for a sump (might just use the 10g but cant decide), Sand, Marco Rocks, Mortar for rocks, Salt. Bleh that's like $300+ right there :( .

Paleoreef103

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/6708/ A big old pile of infectious diseases for your lovely nurse.

• Like 1

So tank got a huge cleaning yesterday, vacuumed into a filter sock in my sump so everything is spotless. I also scraped all of my rock because all of my sps were some how encrusting back. Its amazing how fast they began to grow back from pieces less than a 16th of an inch left on the rock when i pulled them. I just want to be sure I'm rid of the AEFW so i will have to keep scraping for awhile to ensure they aren't sitting on the rockwork.

While i was doing my cleaning, i rested my hand on the rim of the sump with my finger dangling into the water and BAM, i got shocked. Now i felt this before but when i was touching the metal of the light hangers. So i began testing to see what was causing this electric shock. Turned everything off one by one and it ended up being my heater. It was an aqueon heater, but I've never had any issues with them. Its really quite scary to experience this because things could have gone alottt worse. So i pulled it and threw in another heater i had just in case it got cooler at night. I have to look into getting a new heater because my tanks in my basement which is cold year round.

Big news will come on Friday also :ninja:omgomgomg:ninja: .

• Like 3

Ughhhh i think pro? All black, blue knob?

Yea.

those were on recall a while back.

I got mine replaced.

Crap, really? I still use one on my 29 gallon, always liked them.

TheKleinReef

Yea.

Crap, really? I still use one on my 29 gallon, always liked them.

yeah, depending on when you got it.

Mine started acting up, we called aqueon and they said it was on recall. so they sent us a different version, which is now my backup heater.