Pod Your Reef

Arce's Tank

Arce

How often do you dose coral snow arce? I just got some but haven't added it into my feeding schedule yet.

Well i usually throw some in daily, dont ask me how much because i usually just do a squirt of it. Im using brightwells reef snow. Sometimes i forget to put it in though, thats why i want to automate it. Really comes down to your filtration and how much your tank can handle a week/day

What! First Googledocs now NR! When is this job fair?

It suckssssssss, just hope they dont come up and ask why im on it all day at work lolololol

Work just blocksd nano-reef... Fml

That happened to me too. It said that NR was "unsafe." After about 2 weeks, it came back online... GL!

• Like 1

That happened to me too. It said that NR was "unsafe." After about 2 weeks, it came back online... GL!

Well, ill probably just use my phone from now on. They have been getting intense with their IT systems and stuff since weve been getting alot of spam so to play it safe ill tryyyyyy not to go on it on my computer.

Good luck!

Still having alk issues....... BLAHHHHH idk whats going on. I mean its only varying .1-.3 dkh each day but to me thats too much! Gotta get a handle on this!

Still having alk issues....... BLAHHHHH idk whats going on. I mean its only varying .1-.3 dkh each day but to me thats too much! Gotta get a handle on this!

Probably normal testing variance. The kits we use are pretty rough, unless you are using the Hanna.

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

Probably normal testing variance. The kits we use are pretty rough, unless you are using the Hanna.

Im using a hanna.

I thought those we just as inaccurate? Maybe not. I have no idea. I've always used salifert, so I'll likely always use salifert.

• Like 2

BAM nailed that interview!!! woooo.

I thought those we just as inaccurate? Maybe not. I have no idea. I've always used salifert, so I'll likely always use salifert.

Honestly i have tested multiple times (at the same time) all have come out within +/- 1 ppm which was surprising. Even with variances in the vial thickness or clarity in the vials. +/- 1 ppm is small.

• Like 2

Wow, Arce, that is all I can say. Just finished reading through all 34 pages. Your adventure is inspiring and I learned a lot reading through your experiences. There were also some points that made me feel a little better about my tank knowing someone else has had their fair share of ups and downs. Tagging along now....

Oh BTW, what are you studying in college? Sounds like your about to graduate with all the interviews...

Oh and btw, the tank looks AMAZING!

• Like 1

Wow, Arce, that is all I can say. Just finished reading through all 34 pages. Your adventure is inspiring and I learned a lot reading through your experiences. There were also some points that made me feel a little better about my tank knowing someone else has had their fair share of ups and downs. Tagging along now....

Oh BTW, what are you studying in college? Sounds like your about to graduate with all the interviews...

Oh and btw, the tank looks AMAZING!

I could have given you a summary :happy: .

Im glad my thread could be of help though. I think everyone in this hobby has their ups and downs, just takes time really.

Im studying Construction Engineering, finishing up this May.

• Like 1

Two interviews today, one at 11:30 one at 3:30. The 3:30 is a round two from the interview i had wednesday, so that one is very promising.

• Like 5