Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ninja's Fluval Spec V ~ Bye ~

ninjamyst

How has your clownfish been in the 5? Thinking about putting a small one in mine.

I am planning an upgrade soon for the clown. The clown was originally in my 12 gallon nano before it leaked and I had to move her here. Short term, it has been fine but keep in mind the Spec is very long and narrow so at least it has lots of horizontal room for the clown to swim.

That last shot makes me want a nano!

do it! it will be an epic nano build given what you already done with your tank now.

Wow, this looks so great (as usual). I always love the one little clown that adds such a splash of color. What settings were you running on your Nanobox when you took the FTS? I know you do a white balance adjustment but I'm just wondering what it started with.

Thanks! I have a storm controller and it was set to 100 whites and 50 blues. I usually run the reverse, 100 blues and 50 whites but even with white balance adjustment, pics look off with that much blue.

Beautiful tank and beautiful pics! Everything looks so clean

Thank you!! Can't wait to see what you do with your new 5g. Looking great already.

• Like 1

I have the Rio 800 from my old build that I will use. Also have a MJ1200 but will try the Rio 800 first.

hmm...part of the black grid thingy is messed up. debating whether it will drive me crazy or not and if i should exchange it.

reeferbrownies

Ninja! I didn't know you lived in Chicago, just found your sale thread on Chicago Reefers. Also I can't wait to see the Evo! Will you be continuing this build thread or staring another?

• Like 1

Ninja! I didn't know you lived in Chicago, just found your sale thread on Chicago Reefers. Also I can't wait to see the Evo! Will you be continuing this build thread or staring another?

Yup, I am right by Norridge. Gonna start another thread soon. The Evo got wet last night =P.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...