SaltCritters.com

Tank breakdown sale. AC70, PAR38's, and a few odds and ends.

pyrocreep

I decided to break down my tank recently and will be selling off the last of my equipment. Please feel free to make an offer. Prices do not include shipping.

It may take a day or two to respond to things/ship items out. I have very a very odd work schedule.

$70 and $60 - LED PAR38 bulbs. The left one is a full spectrum bulb from LEDtric. it is a great quality bulb and grew SPS with ease. It has a nice balanced color to it, close to a 12-14K.
The one on the right is an ecoxotic 14K bulb with 3W cree LEDs, 2 white and 3 royal blue. It is a bit closer to a 20K bulb. All of the LEDs work on both bulbs.
20140314_121453.jpg
$20 - Aquaclear 70 filter. Only issue is that the media basket is broken. This could be repaired with super glue.
20140314_120934.jpg
$25 - 11#'s Very nice porous dry rock. Not sure how to best ship this though.
20140314_121050.jpg
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to everyone who messaged me earlier and I wasn't able to get back to. Things got very hectic and I pushed this to the back burner. I am a little more free now though and should be able to answer questions. Prices have been adjusted and pictures added.

defective_weeble

Ill take the Overflow..........PM sent

D'oh! I kept it quiet because I'm waiting for PayPal to verify my bank. Enjoy!

i think your par38 descriptions are backwards..

You're right, fixed.

The overflow, long scrapper, and frag rack are sold.

Everything else is still up for grabs.

• 2 months later...

I disappeared for a bit there, so you'll have to excuse me if I didn't respond to any PM's.

The posting has been updated. Reasonable offers will be considered.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived