Pod Your Reef

Coral Gardens Aquaculture and Glenn Do It Again!

PRJ

Another great experience with CGA! Corals arrived on time, perfectly packed, with no leaks! Everything was individually bagged, then double bagged, then bagged again for good measure. Heat/vacuum sealed, as well!

Here are some pics!

BOX!

post-82078-0-21405500-1388509418_thumb.jpg

OPEN BOX!

post-82078-0-14737800-1388509431_thumb.jpg

Coral in the QT!

post-82078-0-00939400-1388509460_thumb.jpg

They are currently acclimating to some room light, so I'll post pics under lighting when I get a chance!

ONE LAST THING... when I placed my order I had a "moon favia" ordered. Within 30 minutes of my order being placed, Glenn hit me with a PM saying it looked like the favia had been stung by something in the tank and he wouldn't feel right sending it. He offered to replace it with an as-good-or-better acan frag, which I gladly accepted. Little did I know, not only did he do that, but he also sent me a free zoa/paly frag with three heads! They haven't opened all the way so I have no idea what they are, but it's like Christmas! ;)

A++!

EDIT 1: More pics since they are too big for one post...

BAGS

post-82078-0-56641400-1388509696_thumb.jpg

11-Head Incredible Hulk Zoa

post-82078-0-90760500-1388509740_thumb.jpg

EDIT 2: Yeah, so I just turned on my blue stunner strip above my QT/frag tank and WOW... those Rainbow Acans...

Will try a good pic sometime soon.

BattleAthletics

I haven't ordered from Glenn yet, but I already know he's awesome. I pmed him a special request and he's going to try and get it for me :)

His wife told him no speedo pics chad!

• 3 weeks later...

Glenn is great! great communication, great packing. I ordered some acans, favia and zoas and they arrived in great shape. The box was still warm. :)

and he sent a freebie zoa frag :wub:

buy with confidence!

His wife told him no speedo pics chad!

It's true, she did :(.

Glenn is great! great communication, great packing. I ordered some acans, favia and zoas and they arrived in great shape. The box was still warm. :)

and he sent a freebie zoa frag :wub:

buy with confidence!

Thanks Maria!! I'm glad you like your frags!!

• 1 year later...

I recently bought some Yumas and zoas from Glenn. I was going to post a new thread but thought it would be better to add to an existing one. His communication and customer service are excellent. Packaging was great. There were a couple of babies with the Yumas and a ton of polyps with the zoas. He even worked with me to find a cost effective shipping option. Recommended and would buy again! Thanks!

PRJ I have some of those Incredible Hulk Zoa's, I don't know why but they were REALLY slow to grow for me. Every other coral in my tank exploded and grew like crazy except for these guys. No clue why but go figure when I deployed they went from 20 heads to well over 50 or more now, my wife says she sees more almost everyday now and are starting to grow onto the rock and off the frag finally.

Beautiful coloring on them!

Archived