Pod Your Reef

Aurora the Sapphire Clam

SerenityReef

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm any other names you can come up with? I don't really like either of the 3 names, I think the clam is too good for those 3 names. It deserves a crazy legendary name imo.

Mmmm any other names you can come up with? I don't really like either of the 3 names, I think the clam is too good for those 3 names. It deserves a crazy legendary name imo.

I agree. If we are going to make some kind of trade name, I like the "Grateful Dead" suggestion that I saw someone post in the other thread.

I agree. If we are going to make some kind of trade name, I like the "Grateful Dead" suggestion that I saw someone post in the other thread.

Hmm not bad. If it were my clam, it would be a simple name lol....probably not fit for anyone on here but I would go with

Darn even I can't come up with a name...lol, I think it would need a name that relates to its pattern....I mean what's really remarkable about this clam is its significant blueness and uniqueness in pattern.

Hmm not bad. If it were my clam, it would be a simple name lol....probably not fit for anyone on here but I would go with

Darn even I can't come up with a name...lol, I think it would need a name that relates to its pattern....I mean what's really remarkable about this clam is its significant blueness and uniqueness in pattern.

I'm not really into naming stuff in my tank anyways. I was just having some fun :D Let us know what you come up with.

Sorry for hijack OP :flower:

your clam is the advertisement pic for divers den right now B)

go to liveaquaria.com, the divers den link is using your clam for the picture..

Shes a hottie...I love a clam in sexy lingerie :)

Ps. I had that clam in my cart and was about to pull the trigger, but I have a big PEA order arriving today so I said Oh Well. Good luck with her and be sure to register her on the Registry thread. Also I have 4 other of those Cultured South Pacific Croceas and they are all doing splendid. These are good clams.

That's AWESOME !!!! So glad that one of "us" got her so we can follow her progress. I was also so tempted to get her too but my tanks just not ready for a clam yet. We're all going to love getting updates and lots of pics.

Congrats :)

Agreed I wasn't sold on any of those names. I was telling jbb I'm not the biggest clam fan but that uniqueness was to much to pass.

I'm not really into naming stuff in my tank anyways. I was just having some fun :D Let us know what you come up with.

Sorry for hijack OP :flower:

No hijacking...this is currently a naming thread! I hate naming also so I figured leave it to the people.

Shes a hottie...I love a clam in sexy lingerie :)

Ps. I had that clam in my cart and was about to pull the trigger, but I have a big PEA order arriving today so I said Oh Well. Good luck with her and be sure to register her on the Registry thread. Also I have 4 other of those Cultured South Pacific Croceas and they are all doing splendid. These are good clams.

Good to know! I'll probably PM you a few questions/thoughts

Sapphire sounds like a stripper name. Just sayin'.

:P

Now that you say so it does....she's sexy enough but lacks poll skills.

Archived