Coral Vue Hydros

[10] Upgraded to a 10 for the time being.

Steelen

I had to take the deal! Especially since I have it confirmed by BRS and a local IM reseller that they are dumping the 30L and the 30 and 40 Micro's.

right, they are dumping IM Fusion 30 and 40?? Why??? And $299 for the IM 40 is a GREAT DEAL!!!!!

WHAT NO!!!

Seriously? That leaves no 40-50 gallon AIO option without rounded corners!! JBJ has a 45 gallon but it has rounded corners. Efffff!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait, they are dumping IM Fusion 30 and 40?? Why??? And $299 for the IM 40 is a GREAT DEAL!!!!!

I have no clue. Several stores told me this. So thats why I pulled the trigger. The 30 Micro wont go on a big sale at BRS. They have more 40Gs. So if you want I'd take that offer right now and just store till you are ready for it!

I have no clue. Several stores told me this. So thats why I pulled the trigger. The 30 Micro wont go on a big sale at BRS. They have more 40Gs. So if you want I'd take that offer right now and just store till you are ready for it!

Out of stock... unless they added more in the last few minutes...

Ordered my Kessil A360we with goose and 90 degree. Saved close to 100 bucks on it all. Ordered through a local reef store. Gotta support them as well!

Tank arrives tomorrow and then the light next week. The rest of the orders will go our tomorrow probably!

After that My father-in-law will build a stand ADA style. Cannot wait to build this puppy.

Sorry to keep bugging you... How was it delivered? I'm wondering if I can get it easily delivered to my apartment, or if I would have to pick up at a ups/fed ex facility

Sorry to keep bugging you... How was it delivered? I'm wondering if I can get it easily delivered to my apartment, or if I would have to pick up at a ups/fed ex facility

The UPS guy brought it on a trolley to the front door. It was 94lbs. If you ask him nicely to help. It will fit through a front door. Inside the big box there are several foam layers. Perfect for the tank to be placed on after (1inch thick slabs 8 in total). Saves you money haha.

Inside that big box is the tank box. With its own foam for protection. That box is smaller and easier to store. We will is it for table lol

Is she mad you haven't started putting fish and coral in yet?

'cause then I can relate :P

No, really looking forward to seeing you build it up!

This is the real box.

5sgBl4B.jpg

Ordered brs reef safe rocks about 30lbs. Can always order more.

On top of that i ordered a refrectometer, 150w heaters (one cobalt flat for in the tank and one normal cobalt for mixing), MP10ES W. Also got a cheap hydor for mixing saltwater.

Im forgetting somethings I bet but for now this will have to do. A lot of things for cheapee than usual. So this will all be good.

Got to buy wedding rings this week also so some of that money will go to that. Nothing fancy since my fiancee doesnt want fancy stuff.

My order just came in.

Here is a shot of all three boxes as they arrived

u2Y7R7p.jpg

Here I openes them up. The bottom big one has 30lbs of rock in them. Box underneath the heater is a hydor powerhead for salt mixing. Thing was like 25 bucks so figured might as well use that.

uXFT7Cy.jpg

This is the Vortech MP10 in the box still. Cannot wait to start my build next year.

s3FashA.jpg

Took my rock out of the box for a quick inspection. Right after it I stuffed everything in the tank to save space. Hope it will okay since nothing is beneath the tank.

tUQ5RKm.jpg
LBk3FNN.jpg

So right now as I am gathering all my hardware I am looking into my fish options.

• Wyoming White Clown (2x)
  • Goby w/ Shrimp pair (1x)
  • Yellow Tail Damsel (2x or 3x)
  • Flame Angel (1x)

Is this recommended? Or would this be too much? According to AqAdvisor this is doable with 15% water changes weekly. Something I already planned on doing.

Would like thoughts about this from the community!

Should be no problem- damsels are the only thing I would question- I hear a lot of people say they can get bother sum and unruly after awhile. Every time I try to plan livestock it always changes - you never know what will catch you eye when you walk into the fish store? what are you planning for a light?

Should be no problem- damsels are the only thing I would question- I hear a lot of people say they can get bother sum and unruly after awhile. Every time I try to plan livestock it always changes - you never know what will catch you eye when you walk into the fish store? what are you planning for a light?

Got the Kessil A360WE on order. My LFR should be calling me this week. Ill probably end up running it with the Spectral remote.

Oh I feel you with all changes in livestock... I think I have some different ideas now also after talking with some people. We shall see what we end up with in 2015

My Kessil got in yesterday here is the box.

siywgey.jpg

Cannot wait till I can start building this bad boy. But other things first! Like a job and an apartment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man- congrats on the wedding! That's awesome- sending you a good vibe- the lounge can be a real downer- don't let 'em getcha down?

I know haha. Just harsh what they say because they know I am a legal alien lol. They wont get to me. Its almost christmas so no point haha

oooh.. exciting build..

Thanks! 2015 when we find a place look forward to the stand we will have build. It will be ADA style by my father in law who is a carpenter by trade.

congrats on the wedding, felt like it should be posted here... away from the lounge lol

Yea I should have done that haha. I sometimes forget how brutal the lounge is.

Gefeliciteerd! Hope you guys had a great day :)

We did have a great day went out to dinner with her family. Mine couldnt be there for obvious reasons lol

Archived