SaltCritters.com

Naked Nanobox'd PicO Cube - New pics!

Reefergirl82

Reefergirl82

Lol! I actually ended up transferring a few as most of my SPS died in the transfer. I think i must have done something wrong. It's the first time I ever had a tank leak and with a disgruntled spouse at home i rushed things more than I should have.

I've acquired most of the zoas since December and they are doing wonderfully:)

Just going to keep it zoas with the exception of a few montis.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefergirl82

Thanks:) and thanks again for the beautiful tank and patience with me during the order process!

Reefergirl82

One, Larry, he is in the picture above right in front of the Dendro on the bottom in the middle of the tank.

• 3 weeks later...

One piece of advice on taking iphone pics with LEDs (they will still suck, just not as bad :P). Try it with only your white lights on. The blues seems to really screw with the iPhone sensor.

Reefergirl82

Ahhh got it! Thanks:)

I will try that this evening.

It's so frustrating looking at the tank then looking at the picture I took...... lol

If I wasn't tank poor I'd invest in a decent camera

Reefergirl82
Reefergirl82

That nanobox is really doing the works! B)

Ya it's amazing:) The zoas are growing like crazy and the monti's are taking off quickly as well.

Just bought a few more zoa's (told myself i wouldn't but just couldn't help myself), once an addict always an addict :P

Tried epoxying some frags to the rockwork last night and knocked a bunch of stuff over... I had to rescape a bit, bummed out.

Looks great! Email me the photos.

-Dave

Thanks Dave!

I'll email them over shortly

Reefergirl82
Reefergirl82

Picking up 2 zoo frags and 2 small chalices on Friday.

I'm also considering getting a small colorful wrasse or some other small active fish as my sailfin blenny except for his dog like personality is pretty bland. Most people who come over have trouble spotting him.

What would you guys suggest for such a small tank?

Reefergirl82
Reefergirl82

What lense are you using?! It looks awesome!

I bought some lens off of ebay.

It looks like a little hat that you can slide onto your iPhone (with the case off).

There are two lenses attached to it (one on each side) so i can flip the "hat" around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reefergirl82

Finally finished adding corals for a long time.

Waiting for some to acclimate and then be out in their spots..

Updated FTS at top of thread.

I am thinking of getting one more fish. Any suggestions on what would get along with my shrimp and sailfin blenny?

Archived