SaltCritters.com

FS: 2.5" semi-master Scolymia $110. 91745, CA.

Illuiix

2.75" Warpaint Scolymia $120 Lowered to $100 $80 $60. Local pickup 91745, CA.
It is mostly orange and purple with streaks of light blue and speckles of blue glitter on the purple. I am selling it cheap because it's not perfectly round. It is the one at the bottom right corner of every picture.
Thank you.

Only semi-master scoly left, $110. See post below.

11246917673_c93d822d2d.jpg
Nomnom by iscolymia, on Flickr

11217162953_dd327d9d2a.jpg
Collecto by iscolymia, on Flickr

What's the size on that little Bleeding Apple? I'm looking for a teeny tiny BA scoly.

Beautiful pieces by the way!

Thanks man!! It's about 1.5"... well at least that's how I bought it...it might be smaller...lol. I would say 1.25" to be exact but anyways, I paid a grip for that one... Pacific East Aquaculture just had them for sale, specially on here and reef2reef.com before posting it on their website and I saw it with impulse to buy. lol

Here's the link to the sale.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/336730-alyssas-aussie-picks/

ohh that semi master is cool

Thanks Mal! Yeah it looks better (more neon green in person especially under actinics or purples)...but my camera sucks, can't catch it lol.

What's the size on that little Bleeding Apple? I'm looking for a teeny tiny BA scoly.

Beautiful pieces by the way!

Actually it's 1.5"....my bad lol.

Those are nice. Wish I had funds to get those and put in my 10g. Trying to trade my equipment now just so I can get a certain ATO.

Edit. Just saw you said local pickup.

Thanks Mal! Yeah it looks better (more neon green in person especially under actinics or purples)...but my camera sucks, can't catch it lol.

Actually it's 1.5"....my bad lol.

Grrr, I want a tiny scoly so badly. A guy on here had one the size of a half dollar for 80, but I waffled until someone else nabbed it. Been kicking myself ever since.

Those are nice. Wish I had funds to get those and put in my 10g. Trying to trade my equipment now just so I can get a certain ATO.

Edit. Just saw you said local pickup.

Yeah thanks man!!

Yupp, local pickup only ahah.

Grrr, I want a tiny scoly so badly. A guy on here had one the size of a half dollar for 80, but I waffled until someone else nabbed it. Been kicking myself ever since.

Was it round or abnormally shaped?? Usually round ones are worth more, but despite that, I paid $175 including shipping for my 1.5" bleeding apple......it's super nice in quality but super too small....kinda sucks but I bought it in an impulse lol because of its patterns and roundness, color.

• 2 weeks later...

Ship them on over!

Ehh, too risky.

Awesome deal, I went and looked at a few (war paint) that were about 2" and they wanted $360 w/ 25% off on Black Friday.

Awesome deal, bump

Thank you. This warpaint has a pretty good shape and pattern overall. :)

Ehh, too risky.

Thank you. This warpaint has a pretty good shape and pattern overall. :)

If you wait for it to warm up a bit and hold on to them shipping isn't too risky at all as long as corners aren't cut to save a few pennies. I say post it up as being shipped but you hold no guarantee on them and buyer must acknowledge that. (If you still don't feel comfortable shipping that is. )

If you wait for it to warm up a bit and hold on to them shipping isn't too risky at all as long as corners aren't cut to save a few pennies. I say post it up as being shipped but you hold no guarantee on them and buyer must acknowledge that. (If you still don't feel comfortable shipping that is. )

That's true, but I don't feel like shipping it....I have shipped corals before but I just don't feel like it this time around....thanks. :)

Archived