Top Shelf Aquatics

discus513's Feedback

discus513

I figured I would start a thread on here so anyone who would like to, can leave feedback for me on any purchases, sales, or trades that I am involved in. I would appreciate it if anyone who hasn't dealt with me personally not write on this thread, also if we have made a transaction and you feel there is some sort of issue please try to contact me first to at least give me a chance to try to figure it out. Thanks!

http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/ricky462/media/3c3fc03c-ea96-4ab7-88af-3b4037f08f46_zpsb8b3993c.jpg.html'>3c3fc03c-ea96-4ab7-88af-3b4037f08f46_zps

This guy was great to work with. Shipped the item super quick, and packaged it well. Came snd everything worked great! Thanks again man

Thanks Jpfaubel123 ! I am glad you were able to use the Reefkeeper!

• 1 year later...

LOL, Looks like you started yours after I wrote one:

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/354756-discus513-great-seller/#entry4901734

But here's what I had to say:

Hey Gang.....

It's always good to have on-line transactions that go smooth. Especially when you're doing business with fellow Nano-Reef members! That's what it's all about right?

Well so it was that I had a good experience with fellow N-R member discus513. I and some other members here on N-R have been looking for some Strombus snails. These snails are near impossible to find. So it was that discus 513 contacted me and said he had some he could sell. So I decided to purchase some from him. I ordered 5 of the snails. They came in this morning (Wednesday, 2-day USPS priority mail) and was shipped out Monday morning. The box was insulated foam with a heat pak, the heat pak was still quite warm to the touch. The snails were very active in the bags moving around. Discus513 sent me 6 snails and as a freebie, also included a 2 polyp zoa frag!

All in all a good seller and I would recommend Discus513!! ;)

So here's hoping we will have Strombus snails galore to share with our Nano-Reef buds!!! :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived