Top Shelf Aquatics

My Flower Box

gena

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O no Gena, I am just catching up. That stinks about your fish. It's hard to believe when you look at your coral, they are beautiful. So sorry for your loss.

• 4 weeks later...

Awww, sorry to hear about the fish Gena :( At least everything else is looking great!

Thanks, Felicia :). It is really sad, but the tank just got a million times easier to maintain. Although I think my macros are missing the fish poopies LOL.

New photos:

5-18-15

IMG_0110_zpsur5h8olc.jpg

IMG_0101_zps7z6hneuk.jpg

IMG_0107_zps00z3xxcx.jpg

IMG_0111_zpsv7mebyl6.jpg

IMG_0100%20copy_zpsyj0mb9as.jpg

IMG_0099%20copy_zpsx5z8vn91.jpg

Love this little tank. Will you put fish back in after the fallow period?

Nope...I don't think so. I like it just how it is now. It's nice not having to worry about a fish...even if they are a nice addition. Looking to add more inverts though..pom pom for one. Not sure what else yet :).

Looking very very nice. What are those red trumpet corals in the middle? Are those shrooms?

Yep...crazy shrooms. Soon I will give them a better home to spread their wings. They are so cramped.

Looking gorgeous Gena :wub:

Thanks, Jason :flower:.

I'll be moving everything but the macroalgae into a new 20L and shutting this one down soon. I'll let you guys know when that happens :).

• 3 weeks later...

tank looking as stunning as ever, gena!

i'm so sorry about the fishies loss. :(

you know i've had my challenges too. <3

i do love inverts though!

tank looking as stunning as ever, gena!

i'm so sorry about the fishies loss. :(

you know i've had my challenges too. <3

i do love inverts though!

Thanks, Cindy! I actually shut this tank down along with my 45g tank! I merged the two into a 20g long tank. I had to get rid of a lot but I'm really enjoying the new tank of LPS and softies! Here's the link to the new thread :).

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/361784-the-pastel-garden/

Archived