Pod Your Reef

I put my hands in the tank today because.........

Ruester007

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put my hands in the tank today because there's a goddamn coral-munching worm in there that refuses to die. Nuffin' else said. :furious:

be careful of that thing. they look evil from what I've seen on google.

I put my hand in my tank today because of this:

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/shinynic/media/IMAG1661_zps473845a2.jpg.html'>IMAG1661_zps473845a2.jpg

it was on the face of my blue mushroom -_-

be careful of that thing. they look evil from what I've seen on google.

I put my hand in my tank today because of this:

IMAG1661_zps473845a2.jpg

it was on the face of my blue mushroom -_-

Is that an acoel flatworm? I had one of those and I scrubbed it off with a MagFloat. And no worries, I'm using gloves...and tweezers.

Is that an acoel flatworm? I had one of those and I scrubbed it off with a MagFloat. And no worries, I'm using gloves...and tweezers.

I have no idea what it is but it had better be the only one -_-

Mine was a lone ranger. I nabbed him before he could spawn (I hope). :angry:

Kat says he's okay but I'm still waiting for a tad bit more reassurance before I toss him or put him back in the tank.

He's not bad but he's not beneficial so I'm not gonna keep it. :/

Weirdos.

I have my hands in my tank, every day, often more than once. It's a fish tank, there a fish shitting inside of it. Your hands wont hurt.

Hmmm... Have you identified the algae in your tank yet, or maybe figure out if your old skeletons effect growth rate of other frags yet?

Weirdos.

I have my hands in my tank, every day, often more than once. It's a fish tank, there a fish shitting inside of it. Your hands wont hurt.

Pretty much what I tell people that feel the need to basically boil their hands before putting them in the tank. Unless you dipped your hands in bleach before putting them in the tank I think its alright....

To punch the xenia in the face. Didn't do much, but it was disturbingly satisfying all the same.

I used to get syringes full of boiling water and inject them and aiptasia with them. Didn't do much to the xenia but it was so oddly satisfying.

Pretty much what I tell people that feel the need to basically boil their hands before putting them in the tank. Unless you dipped your hands in bleach before putting them in the tank I think its alright....

Yeah, but body wash, lotions, nail polish, germs and bacteria that aren't natively present in a marine environment and that the inhabitants have no natural defense against, that's what goes in the tank if you don't wash.

But I'm a compulsive hand washer. This is the stuff I think about.

Hmmm... Have you identified the algae in your tank yet, or maybe figure out if your old skeletons effect growth rate of other frags yet?

Yup, sure did. Cleaned it out, too. Way to lack the ability to understand the second question. Cute attempt at Snark, A for effort!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived