Top Shelf Aquatics

I put my hands in the tank today because.........

Ruester007

I have seen so many posts about keeping your hands out of the tank. I'd love to see why you had to put your hands in the tank.

I'll go first. I had to put my hands in the tank to get the meanest damsel ever out of the tank. 30 minutes later success. The village is peaceful again.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put my hands in the tank because my pistol shrimp buried my clam again.

I put my hands in the tank because the anemone dropped the shrimp.

I put mah hands in tha tank cuz they were durty and needed washin'

I joke..

hands haven't been in the tank yet today.. but tomorrow.. oh tomorrow they'll be deep down in the tank.. muhahahaha

I put my hand in the tank becauseeeee:

1. I have a single dbag hermit that stays(permanently if I dont remove him) on my purple monti cap literally causing an area of discoloration on the spot he blocks the light hitting the coral..... :rant:

2. My fish eat out of my hand.....

3. Checking on the zoas I put in the shade to see if they would make it

4. Turkey basting the detritus off of erthang

dang Astrea Snail was on its back. Talk about being born with a disability. You wind up on your back, your pretty much a goner.

Agreed.

I put my hands in my tank because when that Astrea Snail ends up its back. My Red Headed Goby who somehow KNOWS there's a snail on its back is there. Trying to get at the foot.

wow.such.chris

I put my hands in my tank because I seem to have a strange obsession with rescaping, can never get it quite the way I see it in my head...

I put my hands in today to adjust my korallias flow.... And to make my hands smell like the ocean haha. Also to flip a snail over used to be to flip off the horrible little damsel I eventually caught and removed.

I put my hands in my tank because my ricordeas keep falling off the damn tree. I swear my hermit climbs up there every night and throw my rics down. I should just glue them....but that would require my hands in the tank again...

I had to put deutrius (layed on the macro algae) back into the water column.

I don't vacuum it, because there is sooo much life in there, and I want a tank with a huge amount of plancton

Im so ghetto that I grab a hanger from the closet. Broke it and used the long bottom stick to move sh#t around my tank. ;)

It also works as a back scratcher fiy! :D

I put my hands in the tank every time I feed because flakes shouldn't sit on top of the water. Then I put my hands in again over and over for random crap.

Archived