ReefCleaners.org

Islandoftiki's Nuvo 30 Peacock Mantis Tank

Islandoftiki

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :tears: . Your dealings with Ms. Betty made me know I could put my hand in my tank w/ my little Gertie and raise her to be a softy with me. I've thoroughly enjoyed all adventures with Betty that you've shared with us. Thank You so much. And will be watching your next thread eagerly.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! My name is Zach I am the one that john re homed Betty to. I will do my best to keep posting on this forum also for you guys:) still trying to figure it out.

• Like 3

Hello everyone! My name is Zach I am the one that john re homed Betty to. I will do my best to keep posting on this forum also for you guys:) still trying to figure it out.

Thanks Zach looking forward to the updates

• 6 months later...
joel sandoman

Not sure if you are still active, but did you upgrade your stock return pump on this? If so what did use? Having trouble finding something that will fit,

Islandoftiki

Not sure if you are still active, but did you upgrade your stock return pump on this? If so what did use? Having trouble finding something that will fit,

I used the Sicce Syncra 1.5; it is a perfect fit and really quiet.

• 2 months later...
SquishyFishy

Wow, I'd love to see some recent photos of Betty...how is she???

And John, do you have a tank up and running yet?

• 5 years later...