Cultivated Reef

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brad when I come to the states in January I am definitely going to squat at your place and steal all the awesomeness :P.

Lemme get that planted tank bro

$550

Tank, nanobox light with storm x, lily pipes, bnib eheim canister.

edit...forgot I have a co2 set too

What lily pipes are on the planted?

13mm from the ADA store. I think they are technically do aqua.

I am not actually selling the freshwater stuff tho lol. But I do live near the ADA store, and can pick up and ship if that saves anything, but probably not.

Cool man thanks! I only asked because they look like they would fit my tank. I know it's not for sale :)

The ones I got from viv don't work on my tank. I returning them today and need to find something else. My synergy tank has a small euro brace and the viv pipes didn't clear it :(

Cool man thanks! I only asked because they look like they would fit my tank. I know it's not for sale :) The ones I got from viv don't work on my tank. I returning them today and need to find something else. My synergy tank has a small euro brace and the viv pipes didn't clear it :(

I doubt these will work. Not much clearance room.

Cool man thanks! I only asked because they look like they would fit my tank. I know it's not for sale :) The ones I got from viv don't work on my tank. I returning them today and need to find something else. My synergy tank has a small euro brace and the viv pipes didn't clear it :(

Actually, I went home and looked and it might work. How much clearance do you need?

Mmmmm how I miss it. The Nikon version was great too...

It is a nice lens, that pic had no editing either.

Actually, I went home and looked and it might work. How much clearance do you need?

It is a nice lens, that pic had no editing either.

I measured the rim and it's 18mm. So I would need a gap of 18mm or more. The other problem I have run into is the length. The tank is shallow at only 9 inches. I found some that would work, but they are 240mm which is 9 1/2 inches. Didn't think finding lily pipes would be so hard :)

Good lord, that planted tank I had to do a double take and see if there was actually water in there - so clear!

Do you have a planted tank journal :ninja:

Good lord, that planted tank I had to do a double take and see if there was actually water in there - so clear!

Do you have a planted tank journal :ninja:

No water lol. I actually ripped all the plants out and starting over. Gonna remake the same scape.

My wife used cactus food water by accident (it was my fault, I switched bottle colors on her) on the planted tank while I was traveling for work, and I think that hurt the HC. Started to get very brown/black, at first I thought the nanbox burnt it lol.

No water lol. I actually ripped all the plants out and starting over. Gonna remake the same scape.

Oh, hah, there is a slight line toward the rim I thought was a wage reline. Okay you're not that good :lol:

My wife used cactus food water by accident (it was my fault, I switched bottle colors on her) on the planted tank while I was traveling for work, and I think that hurt the HC. Started to get very brown/black, at first I thought the nanbox burnt it lol.

Yeesh, that's no good.

Did you cheek out the videos advertising for the Book of Aqua Design Amano? Man this guy is talented. May get you inspired if that's what you are looking for.

Oh, hah, there is a slight line toward the rim I thought was a wage reline. Okay you're not that good :lol:

Yeesh, that's no good.

Did you cheek out the videos advertising for the Book of Aqua Design Amano? Man this guy is talented. May get you inspired if that's what you are looking for.

I've quickly looked through the book a couple times at the ADA store. Amazing stuff in there. Will have to watch those vidoes

I saw those on r2r. I'm thinking of getting a mini scoly for my little tank!

He's gonna be having a sale. He sent me the sale list this morning.

Archived