inTank Media Baskets

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

PicO stand is being made tomorrow and being shipped on Monday!

Will be wet next week.

Been looking at frag junkys site, can't wait. Who else has good prices on zoas? Don't care at all about names, just colors.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PicO stand is being made tomorrow and being shipped on Monday!

Will be wet next week.

Been looking at frag junkys site, can't wait. Who else has good prices on zoas? Don't care at all about names, just colors.

Buddy has some sweeettt ones, he's in San Jose IIRC :)

Debating if I should end up sending my nanobox to go from 24" to 18".

Here it is on the way I plan to hang it. Very Slightly extends past the corners.

15BB9959-47E0-4007-9B14-851D7254D563-493

In the long run, keeping it at 24" is probably the smarter move.

Yeah, keep it. I think it looks perfectly fine at 24". Did you paint that corner black? Lol

Yea. The 2 mp10's are going on each side, the thermometer, light tree, etc. so wanted to hide everything.

I see. Wait soo one mp10 on top left or right and the other at the bottom left or right?? Damn, that's pretty creative and clever. And heater right?

I see. Wait soo one mp10 on top left or right and the other at the bottom left or right?? Damn, that's pretty creative and clever. And heater right?

Yup, one on each side at different heights. The neo therm will be placed at the bottom, side will depend how the scape comes out.

Just keep the nanobox. I can't even tell that it's running bigger over the tank size lol.

Yea it's hardly anything, just enough to be able to rest it on top.

Yeah, and you get better coverage/spread. And in case if you ever upgrade to a bigger tank....you know what I mean? Lol. Unless you're satisfied with the current led color selection, otherwise you're fine the way it is lol.

Yea, the angle was always the plan. Just wasn't sure if the 24" fixture would be too long or not. But it works.

Stand is delayed again. Hoping it is finished and shipped tonight.

What kind of rock are you going with, any ideas of fish too?

Ordered rock from Reef Cleaners, it should be here today or tomorrow.

No idea on fish. Might just to the typical clown pair, orange striped goby, and a bunch of chromis or yellow striped cardinal fish. I had the yellow striped cardinals in my old 30c and really liked them.

cardinal1_zps29ad17ee.jpg

Going to Fiji and seeing all the chromis living in the sps colonies was amazing.

Third or fourth time I've ordered rock from reef cleaners and they didn't make it.

Package Progress

South San Francisco, CA, US

11/12/2013 8:48 P.M.

The package was damaged in transit. UPS will attempt to notify the sender with the details / All merchandise is being returned. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage.

11/12/2013 2:48 A.M.

Out For Delivery

Lol....I remember when I 1st ordered from reefcleaners for dry rocks......they sucked!!! I never ordered from them again. Went to BRS for next supply of dry rocks and was just too impressed.

Ordered new rock from aqua scapers. I've used them before and was pleased.

Stand is being shipped tomorrow. So this thing will finally be wet next Wednesday.

Following cuz Nanobox is awesome. Saltcritters has no name zoas for dirt cheap when you catch their sale. They just had 40% off entire site earlier tonight. Their stock is pretty low now after their a whole week of sales, but he gets new stuff all the time.

I also placed an order from MyReefToYours.com that's coming in Friday. They have pretty cheap prices on zoas. And FREE shipping over $139. First time ordering from them so I will see Friday how it goes.

DO NOT get zoas from Reefs2Go. Biggest mistake ever.

Following cuz Nanobox is awesome. Saltcritters has no name zoas for dirt cheap when you catch their sale. They just had 40% off entire site earlier tonight. Their stock is pretty low now after their a whole week of sales, but he gets new stuff all the time.

I also placed an order from MyReefToYours.com that's coming in Friday. They have pretty cheap prices on zoas. And FREE shipping over $139. First time ordering from them so I will see Friday how it goes.

DO NOT get zoas from Reefs2Go. Biggest mistake ever.

Thanks. I really like what frag junky has.

Did you knew fragjunky was on ebay?? Lol I didn't know until I saw those sksksksksksscolys!!

Lol yea. I follow him on fb, so see his ads all the time.

Archived